Chapter 10: Concert Kiss

XiuMin's P.O.V.

"Minnie? Ready for the Act?" Suho Hyung tapped my Shoulder and smirked. I knew that this Bitch is Shipping me with another. And that another is. LUHAN Hyung.

"N-Ne" I smiled close to Sincerly.

I walked out the Training room and just walked to the Nearest Coffee Shop. Before I can Smell the Sweet Taste of Coffee Beans I saw Lay Hyung with Sehunnie Hyung. "Mwo? XiuMin!" Sehun Hyung pulled me to their Table and Sat beside me. "Maknae? What are you doing here all alone?" Sehun said while He snaked his Arms around my Shoulder. I saw Lay Hyung Smirked.

"U-Ummh I just wandered around and maybe have my Favorite Drink" I stuttered but Smiled.

"Ahhh" He saw the Barista walked to us. "Hyung-nim" Hyung-nim? "Oh the Famous Minseok is here" I was so Flattered but really i dont wanna be Called Famous. "Hyung-nim?"

"Oh! Im Sehun's Cousin" He smiled at me and Extended his Arms to shake and i shook it. "Nice to Meet you" i smiled and he showed me an Unfamiliar Menu. "Heres our New Menu and I saw a Drink named PrinceDumpling's Cravings (XiuMin). I looked at him weird cause this is super Weird why would a Random person na-.

"Maknae-ah! I named that" He winked at me. Yah Sehun hyung? So Flirty?

"Awwwe. Kamsa Kamsa, Can I have my Named Coffee?" I grinned.

"Sure, Hyung?" He looked at his Hyung-nim.

"Arraseo" He nodded and Walked to the Barista Section.

"Umin? Why decide to walk alone than just be with us forwhile?" Sehun Hyung asked. Long Story short I was kissed in the Lips. My Virgin Lips.

"Nothing"

"Ooooohh" He smirked at Lay Hyung and put his arms around me. When he actually Put his arms around me D.O. Hyung came inside the coffee shop but Backed away immediately. He walked Backwards?!

Luhan's P.O.V.

I'm neeeervous.. What did Suho Hyung suggested with SooMan - nim.

*In the Middle of the Concert*

Its time. I'm Shivering. Not because its cold. Who would get cold with a Sweaty body performing?! Its because of Suho's suggestion.

The 2 Teams danced Gee while Suho pushed me in the Middle while Chanyeol pushed Minnie violently which made him trip over me and accidentally Kissed me. I saw Suho Hyung smirked and added a Thumbs up to Chanyeol.

But my Hands who roamed around Minnie's Hips surprised the Fans and Chanted "XiuHan!" But XiuMin who ran leaving me he jumped down the Stage and Left.

He is Confusing plus hurted me for leaving... Again..

***************

❤ Omo?! I Updated?! Omg I did! Lol Miss me?! Sorry for everything had to have school and btw Now Im npt a Failure Omg! Tyvm! God! Tyty Love yah!

Sorry If its short btw! Still Loving me readers tho!

I has no Failing Grade so i cri with happiness! ✨✨✨✨✨