Chapter 3: Schweet Rehearsal (Kai)

I was Sitting on the Door When I noticed he was Stripping his Shirt. This is Akward! And If you were on my Place jusssst... Nvm. I turned around and I felt Floating, I looked at my Legs and Saw Bare Hands were Picking me up on my Shoulders.

"Kyaaaaah!" I closed my Eyes and felt a Really Sweaty Body on My Back.

"Now Dance with me First" He spun me around and made me Face him.

He looked at me with a Wolf-y like Smirk. "Now, Dance with me or I'll bite you" He is Scary!

I danced with him and He was Humming, This is Akward. I roamed around the Room and my Eyes landed on his Perfectly shaped Abs. I startled because He might see me Lookin at his Abs, So I jumped but the Thing is... It's a Bad Thing!

I jumped on the Unexpected Place... I was so Short soooo.. I landed on his Abs and He just looked at me with Wide Eyes and Smiled..

"Minseokkie~ You can Always Hug me if you wanna" He eye Smiled and just Sweated.

I removed my Hold on his Body and Slapped his Chest Slightly. "Yah! Its Nothing! Like No! I'm just Startled, Because Ummmh..." I was thinking of something.

"Because of What?" He looked at me with a Confusing look..

"Ah! Because i think I saw a Ghost behind us" He just nodded and Turned off his iPod, I sighed. " Lets Goooo" He pulled me and He wore his Hoodie.

"Yah! Where are we Going?"

"Chiiiickken Mania!" He shouted. Yep.. Kai Hyung Loves that Restaurant, It's his Sister's Restaurant.

We jogged at Noona's Restaurant and we were Met by Dogs, Kai's Dog.

"Yah! yah! Easy!" He commanded his Dogs and I sat down because Kai Hyung was all over on the Floor with his 'Babies'.

I picked Up Jjanngu because she is too Hyper.

Kai Hyung called all his Dogs and they followed him inside, He came out and Let me sit on the Chair and He sat in the Opposite way of me.

He ordered a Bunch, When I mean Bunch it means Sooooooooo Much!

He just ate all of the Parts of the Chicken while I munch the Legs, Lol. Favorite Part of it.

I checked the Time and It was very Late. We came on the Dorm and Saw Suho Hyung was Very Mad. What Happened to Gramps? Did Ash shopped without Suho Hyung's Permission again?

"Annyeo-" I was Cutted of by Suho Hyung when he Shouted. "Where have you two Been?!" We were Shock by Suho Hyung's Action.

"Yah! Yah! Hyung! It's My Fault not his" Kai hyung Defended me and Suho Hyung just Sighed Deeply.

"Hyung? What Happened?" I followed him on the Couch and Sat with him.

"It's just I dont Understand Why Ash was being so Quiet" I looked at him, He's Right.. Ash was Very a Happy Sunshine Type of Person.

"Well, Do you think She might be on her Period?" I chuckled and He smiled. "Yep, Maybe... " He chuckled and rested his Arms on my shoulder. "Well, Xiumin I'm lucky to have a Dongsaeng like you" I Grinned at Hyung.

He made me Sleep because we have atleast a Day-Off tomorrow so We can Have time Together.

---------------

"Minseok~" I felt Soft hands Brushing my Hair. I fluttered my Eyes open and looked at Someone Who's Brushing my Hair.

I heard him Groaned in my Heavyness? I looked at my Bed but what I saw is a Body?! A F×cking Bare Body!

I stood up and I heard Luhan Hyung Laughing. "Had a Great Time Dreaming about talking with a Deer, Chocolate, Rectangular Smiler, a Chef, a Dinosaur and a Bubble Tea?" Wae?! How did he know about my Dream and I dont remember my Dream tho. Wtf is he talking about?

"Well, I dont remember" I smiled at him and Head Straight to the Living room while Kai was Watching Pororo and noticed me, He looked at me and Winked.

I just stared at him. I remembered the Incident yesterday... F×cking Abs.

I heard Baekhyun Hyung Singing XOXO.

When he sings the 'Hug' he will randomly Hug me and if he Sang 'Kiss' Dont ask.... Lol.

While I was Singing along with Baekhyun Hyung, Suho came out of his Room he announced that were going Shopping but 2 must Stay at home.

We did a Rock Paper ✂ and I won :3 and D.O. Hyung aswell.

Most of them Groaned, They all left the house and I was with Kyungsoo Hyung sitting at the Couch when the Show changed into It's Okay, That's Love.

I saw D.O. was acting and when I looked at him he was very that Shy and Feeling akward because I was watching a Series with his Appearance.

I laughed with his Parts and before I could Tease him he jumped to me and Grabbed the Remote.

"Now! Lets do something other than Watching, Okay Cutie Maknae?" He looked at me and Smiled with his ♥ Shaped Lips.

*************

What a Boring Chapter!

Saranghaja~

××Ash~❤