Chapter 12: "Don't Go"

Kai's P.O.V.

I saw Minseok ran to their room and closed the door. D.O. hyung is Lucky my Best friend is with my Crush.

I knocked on the Door and it was kind of Open so I peeked inside the Room and saw.. Wtf?! He's Cuddling with my MinSeokkie! And sleeping.

I saw Minseok is very comfortable Cuddling with him so I checked him but I noticed D.O. hyung is Sweating Heavily while sleeping. Weird this doesn't happen to him.

I called Suho hyung but everyone came. I quickly felt Carrying Minseok because I think Kyungsoo hyung is Suffocating or something. I picked Minseok up and everyone Barged in.

"JongIn? What happened?" Suho hyung said while everyone Rushed in. I pointed at Kyungsoo hyung who is panting and Moaned something. "X-Xiumin-ah! S-Sa-Sar"

XiuMin in his Comfortable sleep in my Arms.

XiuMin's P.O.V.

I'm comfortable in this Pillow but I don't have a Pillow Beside me just Kyungsoo hyung why does it feel like He's more Hunky. I turned to the other side and It smells like sweat with a Hint of Chocolate. That's weird he doesn't like Chocolate scented Perfume.

I groaned. "Good Morning Kyung- Eh?" I found myself in an Unfamiliar Black Sheeted bed. And a Handsome Chocolate skinned boy. "Kai Hyung? Where's Kyungsoo Hyung?" He looked at me.

"XiuMin-ah, He's resting with Suho Hyung. He's taking care of him right now" I remembered that he wanted to Cuddle maybe he might be Suffocating so they picked me up here.

"I will come to our Room" He just nodded Slowly and removed the Sheets and spread his arms. "Don't you wanna Rest first with me" I shook my Head. He sadly Pouted and slowly placed his Arms down to his Pockets.

Why are they Acting so Strange lately. Like why? Im not some Female Cute Idol, Not even Hot. I'm just me, a Caring Maknae.

"Okay then" He muttered. I nodded and Hugged him. "Kamsahamnida for Looking after me while I'm sleeping Hyung" He hugged me Tightly. "Welcome, Sarnae (Saranghae)" What was that? I didn't heard that Clearly but I think he just Yawned or Something.

I opened the Door and ran to the Room as Fast as I can but before I can reach the Room I heard Suho Hyung Called, Angrily. Wtf? Am I in Trouble? Sounds like it.

"Ne? Joon Myeon Hyung?" His Eyes were pretty soft. "Minseok? He was looking for you for an Hour now" he looked at Kyungsoo Hyung and I did the Same.

"Minseokkie? Please take care of me" I nodded and Smiled widely. "Arasseo"

"Okay, I will leave you two. Minseok? I will leave the Time for his Meds" I nodded and he left the room.

"Kyungsoo Hyung what were you Saying again?"

"Mwo? What?"

"The one you were saying before you Doze off?"

He gulped and his Adam's apple Moved "Ehhh.. It was.. Something"

As a Curious Cat I am, I gently came near his Face so were Face to Face. "What is it?" I pouted.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

Oh Gosh! He's fuckin' near me! "Saranghae❤" I whispered and his Eyes got Huge.

I quickly kissed him and hugged him. I don't know but I got out of Control.

But before I could hear im respond I felt a hard knuckles on my Face. I heard Minseok shouted.

I stood up and raised my head.. It was LuHan hyung. "Don't you ever touch my Minseo-" He was cut off by Minseok who was very red and angry.

"Yah! I was never yours! No one owns me! Don't own me as a Toy and own me as your Member!" LuHan had softened face.

Me on the other hand was about to burst in angriness. But before the line is gonna be broken and fight Hyung. Xiumin kicked out LuHan hyung and Locked the Door.

"Oh my Penguin! Are you okay?" He looked at me amd caressed my cheeks. "I'm gonna get some ice for your cheek, Ill be right back"

He ran outside and phew. Wait I fcking confessed?!

I heard a knock on my door. Knock knock knock knock on my door. Lol.

"Come in"

It was Luhan hyung.

My blood is starting to boil.

"Yah! Why do you keep on flirting with my Minseok!?" He shouted. While he locked the door.

"Mwo?! "Your Minseok"? Since when?!" I shouted.

We heard footsteps coming and knocked or as it really is BANGED the door.

"LUHAN! Open the damn door and let me fcking in!"

"Aniyo! We will settle this Man to Man" Luhan hyung said.

He looked at me sharped eyed. "See what you fcking did?! He was all eyes on me before" He balled his fist and.

......

COMIN COMIN COMIN BABY TAKE MY HAAAAND!

Annyeong~ Cliffie for a while! I ran out of ideas tbh.