Chapter 2: Coffee and Shopping Madness (Luhan)

Jajaaaaaaaaaan~Sorry for the Long Wait!

Again! I made Xiumin as the Maknae here Okay?

------------------------

XIUMIN's P.O.V.

"Your so Soft and Milky" Luhan Hyung said Seductively. "I want to Lick you" I pushed him and He left the Room.

"BYUNTAE!!" I heard the room was unlocked.

"Kyungsoo Hyung?" I looked at him and Remembered that I left him on the Balcony.

He looks Pissed, he ran to me and Grabbed my Waist and dropped me on my Bed.

"You let me sleep outside? Now's the time for your Punishment" Kyungsoo hyung came on top of me and Collapsed on my Body. "H-Hyung" I heard him Snoring, This Hyung is Very tired? I tried to Push him but he is so Heavy. I pushed him and He was Beside me and Hugged me tightly still Hearing the Sound of his Snore.

"Fine!"

KAI's P.O.V.

Gaaaaah! Kyungsoo hyung is on top Xiumin.

"Gaaaaah!" I shouted out of the Room so They can both hear it. I sounded Frustrated ain't I?

I saw Xiumin came out of the Room. "Kai Hyung? What Happened?" He looked confused and I gave him a Smirk. "I wanna Drink Coffee, Do you wanna Come?" He nodded Playfully, I can Seduce him to be Mine in No Time.

"Be right Back.. Let me just Dress Up" He locked the room before I absorbed the Idea. I remembered that Kyungsoo Hyung is There. That Hyung shouldn't Be Eye Raping my Baby if He's Dressing up in front of him.

Chen Hyung walked in front of Xiumin's Room and knocked. What's this Hyung doing? For F*ck Sake, Can't I have Xiumin for at least this Time?!

Xiumin came out of the room and saw Chen infront of him. "Xiuminnie, Wanna go Drink Coffee?"

"Were gonna go to the Coffee shop, Wanna Come?" He smiled. This Baby is very Very Adorable.

"Well, Kai wouldn-" I cut him Off.

"Let's Go" I pulled Xiumin but Chen Hyung Pulled him as well. "G-Guys? We can Go together. The More the Merrier" He smiled. I glared at Hyung and He did as well.

I groaned. Chen Hyung is a Dick, That's right.. A Troll Dick pffft..

CHEN's P.O.V.

Kai, Pfft.. Kai is a Dick.