Chapter 8: Above the Eiffel Tower

I noticed that the Baekhyun and DO Chapter was not that Viewable :/ Lol. Nah you're the one who's reading.

*******

Comforting Baekhyun Hyung was Pretty Hard. It was really that Hard, Why would he even Regret having Taeyeon noona?

"Attention EXO!" We heard Suho hyung shouted from the Livingroom we saw him standing on the Sofa.

"Ne?" Chanyeol Hyung walked from his Room and Lay's.

"We are having a Trip Today, and SM is going to Provide everything" They all cheered and came to their Rooms.

We all dressed up and sat on the Bus.

"So the arrangement for today is Simple, You sit with everyone you want" I sat on the 2 Seater Chair.

While Luhan hyung and the Others were Rushing to me. "Ani!" Chen hyung stopped them.

"Lets do Rock Paper Scissors" They all agreed while I was there Dumbfounded. I saw Luhan Hyung sneakily sat on the other Seat.

"Shhh" He covered my Mouth and Leaned his Head on my Shoulder.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo hyung shouted while they were all Hanging their Mouth's wide Open.

Luhan Hyung sat their just not Minding them.

I heard the Ranting of the others.

-----------------------

"Hyung! Look at that!" I pointed at the Bird who was Holding a Flower on his Claws.

"Wooooah!" They all said. The Bird threw the Flower above the Eiffel.

I was about to Pick the Flower when I was Stopped by Sehun Hyung who Pickd it and placed it on my Ears. Yah?! But seriously I had a Photoshoot with this so I dont mind it.

I heard Baekhyun Hyung groaned and stomped his Feet.

He wants the Flower? I removed the Flower and gave it to Bacon Hyung.

"Here, Cheer Up Hyung" I smiled while he aswell Smiled.

I looked at the Tourist Stand and checked the Attractions and Information about France.

I saw the Hyungs except D.O. hyung leave and He came up to me. I checked the Brochure and saw the French Kiss. I was stunned by what I read and it was really Weird Kissing with your Tongue.

I looked at Kyungsoo Hyung and was stunned because He was inches away from me. I was there Frozen when I felt his Hot Breath.

"So this is how you do a French Kiss" Kyungsoo Hyung kissed me Passionately and Bit my Lower Lip. I gasped with that. Why is Hyung kissing me?! But Why would Hyung Do this? I panicked but granted an Entrance, But Before he was about to come.

I was Pulled by Luhan Hyung who was Very Furious.

My First Kiss..... Was taken!

I looked at Luhan Hyung and he was so Furious that he cant even hold his Breath.

"Why would you Kiss Kyungsoo!" I felt like he was really Hurt from what he saw.. Why so?

I felt a Huge hug and a Sob. I patted and Formed circles on his Back and just didnt mind why is he acting like this, But my First Kiss was Taken!

************

Sorry for the Late Updates! -3- I was so Busy at school and I had much Pressure.

Sooooo...

Kamsahabnida~

××Ash~❤