Chapter 1: Why are they so Weird today?

I made Xiumin here Younger than Sehun so Basically He's now the Maknae and Luhan was the Oldest. UNDERSTOOD? Ok..

Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, and Kai Loves Xiumin.. So Yeah.. Just read the Story I'm bad at explaining xD

----------------------

XIUMIN's P.O.V.

So lucky, my love so lucky to have you

So lucky to be your love, I am hmm~

Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, and Kai Hyung looked at me and Winked. Another tease! These Guys were such a Tease!

While Suho Hyung Gave a Good Bye Message to the Fans on the Stage.. Oh My Galaxy! -Sigh- I'm really Tired.. We ran to the Van and I sat at the Window seat, while Kyungsoo and Luhan Hyung Followed, Kyungsoo Hyung sat beside me and gave a Lovely Smile with his Heart shaped Lips.

I giggled and Luhan Hyung slapped Kyungsoo face Playfully and Lip Pointing at his Seat. "I want to sit there Dongsaeng! Let me sit there!" Luhan Hyung Blurted out and Kyungsoo Hyung snaked his arms to my Shoulders and Leaned on my Head to rest. "Squishy Hyung" I hugged him because I'm so Tired He was too, Right?

I rested my head on Kyungsoo Hyungs Chest and Heared a Strong Pumping Heart beat. "Tired Kyungsoo Hyung?" I looked at him.

"U-Ummh.. T-tired? Y-Yeah" He looked at me and I looked at him but He turned his Gaze on the Window and Still His Heart is still Pumping Fast.

"Xiumin, Are you tired?" Luhan asked as he Brushed his Hands on my Hair and Gave me a Warm Smile.

I nodded while Baekhyun and Chen stood up from their Seats and Took a peek on me and Smiled, They both looked at each other and Starts to slap each other.

I fell asleep.

--------------------

I woke up and saw that I'm on Luhan and My Room now. Maybe they Carried me?

I looked at Luhan Hyung who was still asleep and Poke his Nose. "Hyung" I Groaned. "Lets go Eat they were Probably asleep" Luhan Hyung just moved on his place, I laid beside him and Pokes his Nose again, and Again and Agai- "Mwo-aaaaaaaaah!" He winked at me and Chuckled.

"Lets go eat Breakfast Baozi" He smiled and Carried me to the Dorm's Balcony, while I was Carrying a Heart Stuffdoll which Luhan hyung Gave me when he bought something on a Random Shop.

"Just Wait here" He gave me a Smile. It's only 4:56 in the Morning.. So It's still Dark and Peaceful.

After 5 minutes He came back with a Toast and 2 Coffee's.

"Kamsa Luhan Hyung~" I sang and sat at the Chair while he sat on the balcony.

The Taste of the Coffee that Luhan Hyung made was really Special! Yummier than in any Coffee Shops.

"Did you like it?" He asked. I nodded. "It's Yummy!" He looked at me and Came infront of me now were inches apart and He was looking on my Lips.

I blushed. "H-Hyung?" He leaned more and Wiped my Upper Lip and Feeling Embarrased.

He chuckled. "Your so Cute Baozi" He sat infront of my Seat and Looked at me. "Why'd you woke up so early?" i Shrugged.Yep I don't know why i woke up this Early, Usually I woke up at 5:40 or 6 am but not this Early.

"Maybe you miss me" He teased and let his tongue out seductively. I threw the Toy that he Bought me to him and Caught it, He kissed it. "Ani! Your Saliva!" I wiped the Part of Luhan hyung kissed and Wiped on his Face but He licked my Finger. Even More Gross!