Chapter 4: Cooking Mess and Movie Night (D.O.)

Before I could answer, He stood up and he pulled me all the Way through the Kitchen.

"Yah! Hyung! Wae?" I shouted at him but clearly in a good way.

"Minnie~ Were gonna cook~" He smiled at me and He picked up some of his Tools in Cooking but I dont know what kind of Food were gonna Cook but I'm sure its gonna be Yummy and Fun.

"Sooooo.. What are we gonna make?" He took Strawberries on the bowl and Showed it to me. "Strawberry Short Cake!" He screamed.

Yummmy~ Strawberry is totally my Fave~ and Btw It's sweet!

"Now Minnie~ Can you please hand me the Chopping Board" I extended my Arms so he can reach the Board from the Counter, I saw the Lucious Strawberries.

I waaaaaant.... But Kyungsoo Hyung won't allow it.

I secretly picked a Piece of Strawberry and Ran to the Livingroom to swallow it.

"Minnie~ Where are you?" Kyungsoo Hyung walked to the Livingroom and Luckily I swallowed it. Deeeeelisssh!

"Help me here Will ya" He snaked his Arms around my Waist and Walked me to the Kitchen counter.

"But Hyung! I dont know how to Chop these" I whined.

"I'll teach you, Just do it like this" I feel Blood Creeping to my Cheeks when he was teaching me, Why? He literally taught me while he was around me and Guiding my Arms.

"See" He smiled at me and He's about to stick his Face on my FACE?! I quickly took the Flour and poured it on his Hair but Bad Luck! I had mine aswell!

I ran off to my Room but Kyungsoo Hyung havent found me yet, I quickly Hid under the Bed.

I heard him opened the Door and Saw his Feet walking.

"Minnie-Yah!" He was looking for me, "I'll look at your Diar-"

"Yah! That's a Journa-"

"Found you~" he winked at me and Jumped on my bed while I was still Staring at him with an Unfair-Look.

"Wanna watch a Movie?" I looked at him but the Flour on his Head was Gone. "How about the Cake?" He showed me a Bowl full of Strawberries.

"How 'bout Let's just Watch a Movie and Eat? I cleaned the Mess dont worry Minnie~" He pulled me on the Bed and he stood up to Play a Movie.

"Finding Nemo would Sound awesome? Yeah?" I just nodded and he Turned on the Player.

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

Halfway of the Movie, Minnie cuddled pn top of me and Found his way to my Armpit, Yes, Armpit. I smell Nice. I wiggled my Eyebrows Crazily, Why? Lol, I smell Nice.

He slept soundly but the Others were still not home.

I just Slept with Him but hugged him Securely. "Night Minnie~" I looked at him before I close my Eyes. "Saranghae~❤"

XiuMin's P.O.V.

I heard that, Well Minseok, That was just Brotherly Love not Romantic Love, Pabo Pabo!

I snuggled on D.O. Hyung's Body for as you know a Squishy one. He is soooo Soft and Cuddly aswell.

"Yah! yah!" I heard shouting, A Bacon Shouting while I heard Kyungsoo Hyung groaned, I looked at him before I was pulled on my Wrist by Baekhyunnie Hyung.

"Yah!" Kyungsoo Hyung fought back by Pulling my Waist.

Anniii-yah! I'm Fragile! I can Feel that My arms are gonna Pop. :'(

"Hyungs!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun Hyung looked at Sehunnie Hyung who shouted.