Chapter 7: A Song for You (Baekhyun)

Chen Hyung brought me home and Slept on Luhan Hyung's and My Room.

"Baozi? Where have you been?" I heard Luhan Hyung groaned, Its Melting me..

I saw him stood up, Shirtless and was only on his Boxers. This Guy is such a Sex on Legs..

"I-I'v-" I was fucking Pretty Distracted with this Shit! Why cant he Dress up for awhile?!

He stood up and he's even More Fuuuucking Hotter! Jesus... H-Help!

Before I could Say Something I was cutted of by this Deer. "Done Eye Raping me Babe?" He leaned down his head to my Level and I felt my Cheeks are Very, Such, Really Hot.

"Yah! Hyung! Im not" He winked. "Seems like you are" Before I could Answer back he grabbed me by my waist and locked me with his Arms and Legs. ...... His... Abs. Is sooooooooooo.. Hard. Ani-yah! Minseok! Get a Grip!

3rd Person's P.O.V.

"L-Luhan Hyu-uung.." XiuMin groaned because of the Tightness He's been having with the Older's Lock.

"Ahh! Mianhe" He then widen his Arms and Legs but still not Letting go of the Younger.

They stayed up all night like that, They said their Good Night's.

But the Truth is they were both Awake and their Eyes were just Closed.

------

Morning has Rose and XiuMin as well.

He stood up and Examine the Heavenly Features of the Older. He's such an Ang- Deer. He giggled with that Thought but clearly was cutted because Baekhyun pulled him.

"Uminnie? Mind if you Join me on the Training Room?" He simply just Nodded, After all Who would resist a Company especially with a Beagle like Baekhyun.

They walked to the Room with their Sweat Pants and Only a Simple Tee.

Xiumin was surprised because he saw a Table with Breakfast.

"Lets Eat before I train okay?" Baekhyun said, while they were Digging the Whipped cream on XiuMin's nose was too noticable that Baekhyun Find it Cute and Funny.

Xiumin was so Confused. Baekhyun pointed at Xiumin's nose and Licked his nose Intentionally.

Minseok was so Flustered. He thought that he was stolen a Kiss but after that He felt wet on his Nose.

But Xiumin the Clean one wiped it Quickly. "Yah!" Baekhyun just Bursted into more laughter and Leaving Xiumin embarrased.

After a Long Ton of Laughs, He finally Stood up and Picked a Music.

He Chose Miracles in December.

He sang so Gracefully and Shitty. Lol. He was pointing at Xiumin like he was Dedicating the Song to him.

Im struggling to find you who I cannot hear

I see things that I couldn’t see before

I hear things that I couldn’t hear before

After you left me, I have grown a power that I didn’t have before

The selfish me who has only thought about myself

The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it

I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much

Your love can still move me like this

If I just think of you, I can fill this world with you

Because each snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you

But theres just one thing that I can’t do and it’s to make you come to me

I hope I don’t have this miserable power

The selfish me who has only thought about myself

The me who didn’t know your feelings and ignored it

I couldn’t believe myself that I have changed this much

Your love can still move me like this

Stopping the time, (I) go back to you

I open this book of memories and I open up your page

And in the book I’m in there, in there with you

The small and weak person, because of your love

Just like this for everything (my whole existence)I changed the whole world

The me who didn’t know how to be thankful for love

The me who thought that the end was the end

To the image of you who wanted me to be, I fixed myself everyday

I think my love will continue on foreverStopping the time, (I) go back to you I open this book of memories and I open up your page And in the book I’m in there, in there with you
The things that I met that winter
I’m struggling to find you who I cannot hear

He looked at Baekhyun and they both have the Moment where you would look in each Others Eyes and just Focus to them, But one thing for sure Baekhyun was giving a Loving stare. But He sure Felt Crying knowing that he's the Least person who always come with him because of the Company's plan. Baekyeon...

"Baekhyun Hyung? Are you Crying?" Xiumin quickly stood up and wiped the Olders tears.

"Kamsahabnida Minnie-ah" He hugged the Younger and Just sobbed at the Youngers shoulder.

"Dont worry Baekhyunnie Hyung, Everything is gonna be Okay" I formed Circles on his Back.