Chapter 6: Ride around Paris (Chen)

I was so Stunned where I am placed. I breathed slowly and deeply while Sehun Hyung was Breathing Heavily.

I felt him sweat on his Chest and I rushingly came out of the Sweater and took the Thermometer, I placed it under his Armpit and he ws startled He jumped on the way through his Floor.

I let out a Loud laugh and Waited for the Thermometer to Ring.

After 3 Mins. I took it away from his Armpit and took a look.

"Sehun Hyung, your Fever is Gone.. Just rest for a Bit and you'll feel more bettet" He smiled and Looked at the Window which has the Morning Sun who was really Pissing me off aswell.

"Yah? You want me to close it?" He nodded and I closed his Windows and He took a Nap.

"XiuMin, Saranghaeyo~ Kamsahabnida" I heard him before he drifted off to sleep.

I just didnt care what he said. These Hyungs are better be Joking... I gained my Love to them all.. I blushed with that thought.

I walked out of Sehun Hyungs room and I saw Chen Hyung so Akwardly walking on my Direction.

"Do you wanna Go out with me?" Wait WHat?!

He gestured his hands, Waving them. "Ani-yah! Not that kind! J-Just Outside"

Ooooohhh... "Ne!" I need some fresh air to y'know.

He took his Keys and Let me change.

I came out as Chen started his Engine and He came out of the Car to Open the Door for me.

"Mwo? What a GentleTroll" I teased him, and He bit his Tongue while Laughing.

"Kyeopta~" I thoug- "I know I am" He winked at me.

Wtf?! Did he heard me? I came inside the Car akwardly and he just started the engine.

He was tapping the Wheel, When he suddenly blurted out. "Sooooo Akward!"

I smiled Akwardly and laughed. "Y-Yah! Whats akward?"

"Thiiiis!" He gestured his Arms to me and him.

I raised my Eyebrows and He just drived to God Who knows where. He suddenly stopped the Car and Came out of the car while he ran to my Door to open it.

I came out of the Door and the Sun was starting to set.

We are at the Bay. He climbed up to his car and he pulled my arms.

"Come Up here, I'll hold you" He extended his hands for me to Hold into and Climb up.

I sat beside him and Watched the SunSet.

"I brought coffee" He opened the Window Roof and Took a Paper Bag. "Here, Espresso" He smiled with those Cheekbones.

"Kamsahabnida~" I took a Sip on the Coffee and He looked at me with a Curious Look. "Wae?" I looked at him Suspiciously.

"Is it Yummy?" He asked. "Very!" He smiled. "I made that"

"Jjinja?" He nodded and Looked at the Sky which is now Dark and the Stars are starting to Brighten. "I took a Coffee making Lesson today, So thats why Im not Home" He looked at me and I thanked him. "Your the One who tasted what I've made, excluding me"

"Yah! Why didnt you let them Taste it?"

"Because, I know you're Crazy about Coffee~" He smirked.

"Neo Jalnasseo, Cheongmal" He rolled my Eyes. (You're really are something else)

I leaned my Head on his Shoulders and just staring at the Stars and Saw a Star which was really Close to another one. "Someone says, If you saw a Star which was near with another unintentionally, That star will be an Example of you and your Soul Mate" I smiled and He looked at me and Just smiled.

"Who's yours?" He suddenly asked. Who's mine? I tho am Too Confused of who....

I just Shrugged and he just Smiled. "I found mine, But seems that person is to Hard to Budge out"