1 secret

A big room with expensive decor, every little thing is looking so expensive here the walls are balck, grey and red mixed giving an unsessy vibe. The room is an office room which has a huge metal door two guards standing outside of it.

In the room there is a big glass table and a high exclusive chair a tall muscular man with black long hair black suit sitting on it his eyes fixed on a old file. His cold aura making the thick atmosphere of the empty room even more thicker.

But his attention got distracted by a faint knock from the outside "come in" he said in a cold voice. A lady around 60s entered in the room, the reven male moved his gaze to the lady "Yes mom, is there something important?" He ask in a cold voice.

The lady sat down one of a front chair of the table facing the male, looked at the reven male whose eyes went back to the file but the lady without wasting any time again grabbed his attention "I was thinking to tell you from past few days but you were always busy that's why I'm here today".

The male,  raised his eyes "then say it"

His mother clear his throat "you know ...  I .. mean everyone in this pack talking about your marriage and I also think you should get marry now you are mateless  so it would be easy to marry someone beside that we need a heir and you know well it's very important for a peck to survive in future. So if you agree I will look for someone " his mother finished.

The alpha was looking at her with frowning eyes now he let out a annoying sigh, he didn't say anything staring at the glass table for sometime then again looked at his mother "okay just do whatever you want".

His mother's face lite up hearing his answer "okey then I want you to marry a male omega" . The alpha rose his eyes "why suddenly male omega?". She forward her body moved little closer to him excitement all over her face "look son you remember two years ago I visited North pack there I met with a old lady everyone says she was a witch but very old and very poor so I helped her with some food and cloths she was happy with me so she share a secret with me. She said if a alpha mate with a male omega at the red moon night and the omega bear a child from that then the baby will be the most strongest and powerful among all the werewolves" she excitedly said but the reven hair male didn't react just doing his own work. His mother wating for some response when she didn't get it, she stood up from her chair "aren't you believing me?" She ask with a stren voice. This time the male let out a deep sigh looked up at his mother "mom pls I don't believe in witch and are you okay if I marry a male omega?" He annoyingly ask. His mother walked beside him put her one hand on his back "honestly I don't want to but still I'm the luna of this pack I always want the best for my pack, a strongest heir is the most important thing and when we getting the chance why shouldn't we utilise it, moon goddess also wants this, that's why you are still mateless. The red moon night is after 23 days and we have to find a mateless omega" when she saw the male again saying nothing, she rubbed his back "look son it for our pack, today or tomorrow you have to marry someone why not a male omega " she said in a soothing voice trying to convince her son. The alpha press his nose bridge "I don't know, do whatever you want just don't bother me anymore I'm already very busy" jk didn't said any further and went back to his work. The lady smile with satisfaction and leave from there.

The lady come out from the room walking towards the main house as she entered in the living room calling a guard who politely bowed at her "call gong yoo" she ordered and sat on a couch. The guard nodded his head and leave from there after sometime there come another tall man with a serious face, he stand in front of her bowed respectfully "yes luna".

"I want a mateless male omega within seven days" she demand looking at his face hearing the man's serious face automatic frown a bit "a male omega but they are rare". The lady late out a sigh, pushed her back on couch "i know but still I want one, take as much man as you need but find out a mateless male omega"