3 found

Jk's mother entering hurriedly "mom!" Jk almost growled, stood up from his sit but his mother didn't even glance at him. She straight stopped beside namjoon, namjoon respectively bowed at her, she was about to ask somthing to namjoon but jk hit on the table and the room echoed with that loud 'bang' sound, the lady also flinch. "Didn't I told you not to enter my room and office without my permission!?" He ask while gritting his teeth trying not to shout at his mother.

"Don't forget I am your mother" the lady also glare at him, no matter how much she convince herself that she is not afraid of her son but the true blood anger is too much can't help but get scared.

Jk didn't said anything, just close his eyes and sat down on the chair with a 'thud' sound, he aggressively rubbed his forhead trying to control the anger. Good five minutes no one let out even a single word, they are giving him time to calm down. Namjoon lower his head, the lady timely eyeing at her son. When she realised the true blood is stable now she opened her mouth "tell me namjoon did you find anything?" She desperately ask looking at namjoon's sight aperture. Before namjoon could say something jk spoke " he didn't go looking for any omega, he has his own work, now you can go. We have an important matter to discuss" he point out his finger at the door indicating his mother to leave.

But she is also his mother, she totally ignore jk's words her eyes never leave namjoon's face and the alpha can feel that, it was never in his plan to tell the luna but he can't lie, he never learned to lie, so how can he do it now?. Namjoon was lost in his thoughts he didn't even realised two pairs of eyes looking at him one is confused other is full of hope.

"Hyung..? What is it...!?" The true blood almost shout, his patience is running out. And namjoon don't need to be ask for second time, he lift up his head straightly looked at jk's eyes
"I'm not sure but I think today when I was roaming around the southeast area may or may not I saw an o.. omega.. I mean a.."

"A male omega!?" Jk's mother almost shout in excitement. But jk rise his hand to stop his mother and she decided to listen the whole thing first. "Are you sure?" Jk ask with narrow eyes.

Namjoon let out a long sigh "look jk honestly I'm not sure but what I read, I hear about a male omega after seeing that boy I just can guess" then namjoon told them everything what happened in there "I'm not sure if his eyes are naturally blue or it's just he was scared I'm not sure okey " their conversation had not ended yet the luna almost jumped out she patted namjoon's bicep "well done you don't have to think anymore your thoughts are never wrong, it's now my responsibility I'll find out every single information about the boy " she didn't said anything turn around took some steps forward but stopped by namjoon's voice "luna?? I think the boy is underage" he said in his normal voice hoping the lady can hear, he assured when she replied back "it's not your concern" with that she left from there. The room became silent until jk spoke "what do you think?"

"I think it's wrong" namjoon's eyes fixed on the glass table. Jk wanted to ask some more questions but first he have to be sure. He can understand what other is thinking but what he can do everything is his duty, and for the true blood there is nothing before his duty. "You can go I'll call you later" he said and namjoon left from there without any word. Because he knows, things may not always turn out the way you want them to.

After namjoon left, jk rest his head on the headrest close his eyes, the curiosity is now increasing without any surety he can't help but gets more curious after knowing maybe there is one and in his own pack. He wonder some mere thoughts of a nonexistent male omega can distract him this much, if it turns out in real what will he do, it will be such a shame on him, nothing can't effect a true blood.

A true blood born to control not to be controlled.

*     *     *

"All alphas are not bad" tae said to her aunt who is washing dishes and tae sitting on the counter. "You are right all alphas are not bad, I'm sorry I made you believe the wrong thing but I just wanted to protect you " she said with sad face. Tae can feel her he immediately jumped down from the counter and side hugged the lady "I know, don't be sorry. I love you" this few words made her laugh, she kissed on his head "I love you more".