11 awkward

The room again became silence only the clock sound can be hear. Two figures laying on the bed while hugging each other. Unknowingly their body relaxaing into each other embrace. The thing tae forgot for sometime it came again into his mind and this time the urge is stronger than before. He carefully tap his one finger on jk's hard chest, he need to know something.

And immediately jk hummed without moving, tae bite his lips thinking about how to put his question "umm... alpha tell me about yourself also?".

"About myself there has nothing special, I like drawing, black colour, flowers, silence and that's at" jk finished and tae pout though the alpha can't see his face. Tae is okay with the answer but he want to something else. "Tell me everything in your life?" Tae demands but next moment he thought how could he demands to know everything about the alpha's life, this is too much. But jk chukle out and tae heard that, he didn't ask anything and jk started "I'm Jeon jungkook, I'm 28 years old, my father died when I was young after that my mother became my everything, from the childhood I knew I'm going to be the pack leader after my father. So I always tried my best in everything to become a good leader in future and I'm still trying" he finished with a sigh. "I think you are good leader" tae whispered though his pout became more bigger cause the alpha is not saying what he wants to know. "Thank you " jk whispered back. Again the silence for about one minute. "Tell me about alphas...um no no true blood alphas" he correct his question. Hearing this jk backward his body little bit grabbed tae's shoulder with one hand "look at me" he asked and tae did. "Tell me what do you think about me?" Jk ask straight looking at the doe eyes. Tae nervously biting his lips "you are good...umm.. I read somewhere true blood alphas went to others I mean in.. their rut.. and everytime... it's not fair right...no no I mean after you mated if you go it's called cheating.. but still why they go in before can't they wait for the mate.. I don't like it cause I don't do it...oh sorry I'm not alpha but still alphas shouldn't it's not good... you are also good...so you don't do this right?" There have more things about true blood but seems like it's the only thing bothering him too much. When his eyes became teary he don't know himself. Jk was very shoked, he understood how much the boy wants to know the answer, he thought to teased him but seeing his condition he changed his mind. "You are right I don't do that cause I also don't like that" he assured, his hand is now back on tae's waist, pulled his lower body little closer to him.

Hearing the answer tae's face lite up "really?" He ask in a low voice. Jk nodded and hugged his waist more tightly and tae's hand automatically went to jk's neck "I can control myself, my parents taught me this from childhood. My anger, my emotions, my desire... I've control on my self" as jk finished tae's face became more bright. But next moment the expression vanished "what about your rut?" He hesitantly ask. "That time I locked myself in a secret room inside the forest, and sometimes took some suppressing medicines, and I don't do random sex" he said in a serious voice. And tae gathered more courage "so... um.. are you virgin?" tae staring at the alpha with so much hope "yes" and jk's answer made him like he will fly in the air, he wrapped his hands around jk's neck give a full mouth smile "thank you". Jk can't believe he just discussed about his sex life with a omega.

"How do you know these things?" Jk ask their face is now little close to each other, he thought taehyung don't know anything about this intimate things but he knows many things. "I read in books, I know many more things" he shyly stated and jk find this very adorable he can say the boy don't know himself that how bold he becomes right now. But his innocent flow still there. So he didn't break that. "And what are you asking about my virginity are you parheps jealous?" Jk wiggle his eyes can't help but teased the omega "yes, shouldn't I, is it right to do those things?" Tae didn't think twice but accepted the truth that made jk's heart flutter, someone is getting jealous over him it's kinda feel good. "It's not good, you know if you go to other wolf beside your mate, it's called cheating and I don't do cheating. And if you ever feel not to stay with me just tell me I'll let you go happily but don't cheat on me" it come out almost like and order. But tae didn't understand it's an order or a request he tightning his grip around the alpha "I also don't like them, I always wanted to be with my mate from the beginning to the end, you are a good alpha I like you" taehyung excitedly whispered jk smile at him while contentiously nodded his head "good, you are also a good boy" he ruffle his messy hair and tae shyly hide his face in jk's neck. Jk wrapped his both arms around the small body and hugged him tightly.