14 meeting ii

It's been two months, these two months were hell for the omega, the nausea became his big sickness, the food became his big enemy. The alpha is worried for him also the luna. But both of them worrying about different things. The luna is like "have your proper nutrition or the baby will be unhealthy" and the alpha's whole attention on the omega, how his mate became so pale because of this regular sickness, he want the omega to eat whatever he feel like. But sadly he can't give much time on the boy, his head alpha work load is too much as they are facing some dangerous issues.
Now days jk's mother is calling new people in their house, everyone is unknown. They come after jk leave for the office and leave before he came back. But sometimes he come back early and caught them leaving the mansion while his mother standing at the door, though he never ask his mother but he suspecious them to be witch. He always make sure his mate is safe from them. But again he have to go somewhere for work and he is not able to give his mate enough time .

In the office room, the alpha is sitting on his chair, namjoon sitting on the other side. The alpha is in deep thought, namjoon looking at the alpha waiting for him to talk while jin is making every types of confuse face while looking at jk and then namjoon. He never been called in such a serious situation. "Please alpha say something, curiosity making me crazy" finally jin break the silence. Jk started "I'm going to busan for a week and I want you guys to protect taehyung" jin eyes widened after hearing this "is tae is in any danger!!?" Jin didn't care about his voice is too loud. Jk shook his head as no "then?" This time namjoon ask. Jk let out a sigh "I don't trust my mom with my mate and especially when he is pregnant" and at this point jin's eyes are ready to come out. "You bad head alpha!!!! Didn't tell me taehyung is pregnant, since when?!!!" By now jk also stood up from his sit, namjoon face palmed cause of his over-dramatic mate. Jk nodded his head "it's been two months" he said and a thud sound echoed in the room cause jin sat on his chair with a shoked face "okey I'm done" jin announced. Jk again let out a deep sigh " sorry hyung, I wanted to tell you but I was so busy, never even concentrate myself, many things happen in these short period" Jin look up at him his frustrated voice make him calm "it's okay, but shoking and I'm happy for you, congratulations" jin smile jk returned him a sad smile.

"The red moon day....."? Namjoon suddenly ask, jk star at him for sometime and then nodded "she confirmed" jk clear his confusion. Namjoon rose his eyes "then what is the problem, luna is getting what she wanted". Jk break the eye contact with the male and sat on his chair, what is the answer of this question "mom taking extra care of taehyung, bringing wired people in the mansion, maybe doing some black magic. I'm not sure though greed can make people do everything, you know better than me. I love my mother but my mate and my pup is my responsibility" jk finished and for sometime no one said anything. "When are you going?" Namjoon break the silence. "After three days" jk answered. Today I'll bought him a phone, save my and both of your numbers, so he can call us if anything happens" jk explained. "I'll visit him everyday when you are not here" jin said, make the alpha relief. "Thanks hyung" jk smile at him. "Everything will be fine" namjoon assured him. They talk for sometime before went back to their own work.

Tae came downstairs for the lunch when he enters in the dining area, he saw an unknown woman sitting opposite site of his chair. He can scene the woman is an alpha, both alpha lady looking at him with a soft smile, he hesitantly smile and sat on his chair. He has no curiosity to know this woman. "Taehyung this is Naomi and Naomi this is taehyung" the incomplete introduction by the luna. tae bow at her but did not said anything. "You are jungkook's mate right?" Naomi ask and tae nodded, not liking how the lady is calling his alpha by his name. But he has no courage to correct her. So without any words he is waiting for them to start so he can also start eating and leave from there. When they start tae hurriedly start and finish the food and left from there, no words with any of them and that's what he wanted.