9 help

When she come out she met with jk who is busy with his phone talking with someone, after seeing his mother he hang up the call "what did you talk with him?" He ask though he knows his mother will not bother to give him proper answer "reminding him about his existence in this mansion". Jk nodded his head "I'm tired now you should also take some rest" he passed by his mother but stop by her voice "son I worked hard for this don't ruin my plan and the future of this pack" this something the alpha couldn't appreciate "mom this is not a joke" his mother turn to jk metting with his board back "that's why I'm telling you don't waste your time by taking rest, it's just matter of some days onec he is pregnant you are free. So took some slow steps make him comfortable I want co-opration just for that I came this far, I don't want him to freak out on the exact day I don't want you to force, ofcourse everything is about our future but also our reputation you don't know how hard this decision for me to marrying my only son with a mere omega" jk clenched his jaw if it was not jk then this words would made her a vulnerable but jk knows his mother than anyone he didn't wait for her next words and strome out from there.

He entered in the room and locked the door saw tae standing on his previous place looking at jk with teary eyes, he let out a long sigh can scene what happened with the omega "you take rest for now we'll talk tomorrow". With that he walked to the office room leaving a crying taehyung behind after sometime he stop crying when he understood alpha's words atleast the reven male is treating him well he couldn't ask for more, he shouldn't cry thinking about what will happen with him, he knows they could have done something worst with him but they didn't it's a chance to save his family and himself, he understood this is his fate now it'll be more hard if he gets scared and cry for every little things. And now he made his mind he'll just trust the alpha with his everything.

After laying on the bed tae didn't realise when he fall asleep. Jk come out from the office room he thought the omega will be up but he saw tae sleeping on the right edge of the bed, jk looked at the wall clock it's already middlenight he again glance at tae and lay down on the left edge of the bed the space between them is enough for two persons, he saw tae covered himself with the duvet jk knows the duvet is enough big and he can pull the other side over him but being under one cover with an omega this something he is not comfortable right now and he is sure tae also so he is ready to sleep without any cover, too lazy to bring another duvet from cabinate. He turn off the light the room is totally dark now there is lots of thoughts in his mind but today he is very tired he just wants to sleep while smelling the mild but sweet lavender smell which is now all over his room.

*  *  *

Next day jk wake up on his time ready to enter the bathroom but water pouring sound coming from inside and he sigh by himself he was about to forgot that he is not alone in this room anymore he is married now, he glance at the side where tae was sleeping which is now tidy and clean. Jk rest his head on the headboard relax his body, remember yesterday talks with his mother today he have to talk with the omega he don't know how but he have to atleast he should ask if he ready or not if not then he will not going to force him they can make other excuse later, being pregnant on particular day is not any joke.

The true blood moved his eyes to the door when he hear the opening sound tae came out with a plan white tshirt and a grey sweatpants, with wet hair looking fresh. When he saw jk sitting on the bed got little shoked didn't expect the head alpha will woke this early "good morning alpha" tae bow at him don't know what should he say. Jk just nodded his head and got down from the bed he saw tae walked to the dressing table whiping his wet hair with a towel "you can use the hair dryer" jk said walked into the bathroom. Tae bite his lips due to emmbresment he glance at the dryer and pout by himself how will he say the alpha that he don't know how to use it. His eyes fix on the dryer continuously rubbing his head didn't realise when jk again come out from the bathroom, he got confuse seeing tae's statue postior but he understood something he grabbed the dryer, turn on the it in front of him "like this" he said and turn off the machine and again turn on it put avobe tae's hair "like this" he again said this time tae nodded and took the machine and continue drying like the alpha taught him . When jk come out he saw the bed is clean, neatly putting everything in their place.