12 closeness

The dark night passed and calm morning comes, the soft sunlight from the big window spreading all over the messy bed where two bodies tangled with each other sleeping soundly. The white duvet on their naked lower body. The big male tightly hugging the small male near his chest. The big room still holding the evidence of wild night. The big wall clock showing the time is 6:50.

The Omega started to move in the tight embrace though it's very hard, he somehow pulled out his face from the hard chest, blinking his eyes adjusting the brightness. After trying for sometime he was able to open the eyes, he can move just his face little bit not other body parts. His mind and brain is also fully awake as his eyes, everything about yesterday coming into his mind like flood and he don't know what he'll do right now. He can't even move from there, lower part is feeling numb he doubt if he has some body parts inside the cover or not. Somewhere in his body paining but he don't know where cause he can't feel his body.

He just quitly laying there, preparing himself to stay normal for upcoming moments. He shouldn't act wierd infront of the alpha. He got much time to think cause the alpha started to woke up around 7:30. This long time still was not enough for the boy he already started to act wierd even when he felt the first move beside him. He was so nervous that he again closed his eyes as this was the last option.

Jk wildly open his eyes something tickling his face, it was something blue . he lowered his eyes, it was blue hair and he remember whose is it. He observed his own position and then the small figure beside him, and how close their bare body is. he tried not to act something weird He knows very well what he should do now. as tae's eyes were still closed jk thought he is sleeping it would be great if he leave for the bathroom. he tried to detached himself, he pulled his body little backward But then a mewl sound came out from the sleeping boy and he suddenly opened his eyes staring at the alpha with confuse eyes. jk dont know what happend with him but as he already met with the blue eyes he cant just ignore them. "good morning" he said in his morning voice, tae nodded his head still trying to find the place where he felt extreme pain. "we should get ready, I've ofice today" tae again give a node and moved his eyes from the alpha. as jk tried to move hs lower part tae scream out makinng jk rose his eyes. "its paining' dont move" he hugged his shoulder. this time jk understand, the moment from last night still has not ended, he forgot a very important thing, how could he what will he do now. he thought he was prepared for every kind of situation as he want to be a perfect leader, but now moon goddes put him in the most difficult situation more than yesterday.

"Just relax your body, don't move much I've to pull it out" he whispered in his ear. Tae confusly looked up "what?" He whispered back. Here jk face palmed in his mind 'what' how he will going to tell him. But best option he thought, he removed the cover from their bottom parts, both looked down and tae's face became red. They're totally naked his one leg is over jk's waist, and the thing is still inside him. His hands automatically come down from jk's shoulder, where should he put his hands to hide, on his face or on his lower part. He didn't move, stayed like statu never looked at the alpha. Jk understood he made the situation even wrost, he can't act same like the omega. He gently touched tae's cheek and faced him, tae's face is very close to the alpha but his eyes still looking down somewhere. "Look at me" jk said and tae took some time but obeyed. Jk again memoriesed by the beauty of the shy omega. He realised he wouldn't mind if he see this beautiful thing every morning "are you feeling shy?" The question come out from jk making tae more shy, so he nodded his head. He really don't know how to lie on someone's face. Jk give a little smile "let's not feel shy too much, this is normal between mates, we have long way to go with each other it'll be weird if we feel shy in every little situation right?" He just said what he is thinking better way to put his words. Tae again shyly nodded his head. Jk loved this red face it is adorable he can't help but ask "can I kiss you?". Tae looked at the alpha's eyes for sometimes "yes please" he realised he loves kisses. After taking permission jk at first kiss on his forehead and then cheeks and finally on the lips, giving a long peck there he backed away "now we should freshen up" with that he gently pulled out the shaft making tae hissed in pain. Jk suddenly felt very cold in his most sensitive part, it was good in previous place so warm and the alpha admitted he loves cock warming. Both of their eyes fix on their lower area, tae can see the big, fat and red thing of the alpha still standing it's big like yesterday now he can see it very well in morning light, his mind is wondering how this can fit into him.