4 beautiful

Jin came out from the car and helped the luna to come out . Both standing infront of a house observing the surroundings.

"Open the gate" the luna ordered to jin, and jin slowly open the iron gate and lead her inside the garden, the lady took slow steps and move towards the main door, jin behind her when they are middle of the garden the main door open revealing anot...

"Open the gate" the luna ordered to jin, and jin slowly open the iron gate and lead her inside the garden, the lady took slow steps and move towards the main door, jin behind her when they are middle of the garden the main door open revealing another lady who had a basket in her hand. When her eyes fell on those two unknown figure on her garden she was little shoked she came little forward to them and  both lady staring at each other, the luna was shoked at first place after seeing the lady but next moment her face showed a ugly smirk. The other lady was confuse but when she clearly saw her face her eyes get widen.

Jin could feel something, like they both know each other but the unwanted staring competition broke by a loud yet calm voice "aunt!"
The blue hair boy come out hurriedly from the house, he didn't even noticed what's going on outside but his all excitement vanished when he saw two unknown person, he took some steps back and stood behind her aunt.

The luna's eyes never leave the blue hair boy, suddenly she is feeling greedy...... Greedy for power...

"Taehyung go back inside" his aunt order and he ran inside the house without any glance at those unknown person.

"I wonder which of us is more surprised? You know si-u I was always lucky " the luna said with a teasing smile. Si-u tiredly smile at her words "sadly yes, you are right.." she was going to say something more but the luna cut her words.

"Umm I think the boy was your...., he must be scared, aabb jin go check on him " the luna signal him to go inside the house. Jin is now confused the woner didn't give any permission how can he just entered someone's house without permission but it's luna's order. After a long debate in his mind he move his feets to the main door but he stop by a loud voice.

"Are you crazy, how can you say your man to enter in my house without my permission!!" Si-u almost shout at her. The luna rose her eyes, here she is supposed to be angry with this woman but surprisingly she is enjoying her fear. "You can trust me the man is good that's why I sent him in" the luna signalled jin to move on.

"I don't trust you " si-u gritting her teeth giving her death glare. Hearing this the luna laughed out loudly "oh please 'trust' word doesn't suit you... A thief like you should not talk about this things" she angrily mocked. With this si-u's all anger vanished she lowered her eyes she has nothing to say here 'a thief' seems like this is what everyone thinks about him.

"Today I want to give you a chance to tell me the reason, you know I can arrest you right now and many more things"  the luna threaten and si-u didn't lift her head cause she knows what this lady can do.

Somewhere si-u also wants to tell them what he has been hiding for so long, she lift her head looked at the front lady the smirk on her face, she hate that "that day I just wanted to save my son's life" she said without any hesitation cause it was never a crime for her.