6 hope

"because you are a male omega" the true blood said and tae confusely rose his eyes "so?" He can't help but ask like is this even a reason that he is a omega there are thousands of omega.

Jk think for sometime to answer his return question seems the boy is not understanding what he wants to say so he tried to help him "a male omega" he again repeat making other feeling dumb is he missing something right now he want look at the alpha and ask him properly he still couldn't collect enough courage "an omega is omega male female is not matter right?" He ask in a low voice. And now jk understood the boy knows nothing about himself, the true blood feeling he is being trapped how is he going to tell him the difference between male and female omega, that how special he is. Jk frustratedly rubbed his back neck "ok first listen to me carefully male omega and female omega are different like male omegas are very rear and.... Special"

"Why?" Tae's confuse voice made the alpha even more frustrated "because...umm.. okey do you know a male omega can give birth?" He carefully ask received a nod from the boy means he knows and the alpha let out shakey breath this is too much now, the boy is not getting the thing what he has been trying to say "Doesn't it ever amaze you how a male omega who is a male, boy can give birth?" He tried to explain.

Tae was going to answer but stopped himself when the alpha's word hit in his mind and he realised he never thought about it for once in his life, he knows omegas can give birth and it's normal but a male... Suddenly he felt his whole body started to heating up he is embarrass so much. Jk noticed some changes in the boy's expression though he can't see his face properly but still, he is confused what the omega thinking right now "don't you think it's makes you special" he ask from nowhere wants to end this conversation fast. And it's worked tae slowly nodded his head "I...i'm special and wired" he said in a low voice made the alpha frown "no you are not wired as we are werewolf it's our nature and male omega's can give birth it's normal. Before you ask me lots of questions let me clear you somthing as I said this marriage have a reason so it is for the good future of our pack, we came to know if a true blood alpha mate with male omega at red moon night they can get a powerful child as a head alpha we need it to make our pack stronger, and we choose you for this " the alpha said in one breath the feeling was like his soul convert with his mother whatever he said he don't want any of them cause it's sounds so selfish he was never like that but situation made him.

For first some moments tae didn't said anything he himself was not understanding but slowly things prosess in his mind and his eyes got widen the heart beat which had decreased after listening alpha's calm voice started to increase again. He understands now everything somehow he can feel they are using him to get a powerful heir and this thought makes him horrible. Suddenly lot of thoughts coming into his mind and And worst of all they can throw him away after the work is done. His eyes started to get teary, feeling very scared how he will going to say no this marriage. If they threw him away, he would have to return to his aunt again then he would not be just burden to them but a shame also.

Jk staring at the boy who frown eyes he can't understand what the boy thinking right now cause he can't see his face. He was about to ask again when he heard a shakey whisper. He got tensed when he realised the boy is crying.

" Will you throw me out after the baby is born?" Almost whispered only he knows how much courage he had to collect to say this. And the alpha understood what the boy talking about it made him more tensed.

"No no!!" He immediately answered took some steps forward "it's not like that" as the alpha come little closer to the boy who got panicked and moved backwards and seeing this the reven male stop on his place, he let out deep sigh "look taehyung I know what are you thinking and it's normal to think like that but I can assure you that atleast me... I never going to do that, whatever the reason of our marriage that doesn't matter cause we're going to get legally married and you are going to be my mate or husband, I'll never throw you out or something like that you can trust me in this... One more thing I want to promise you that I'll try my best to fulfill all those responsibilities as a husband" the alpha finished tried best with his words which actually helped the omega relax a little. Tae felt the heavy feeling has gone his body relaxing slowly. He is happy to hear that somehow he is trusting this man.