8 rituals

The hall is big decorating beautifully everything is screaming elegenc authority, the true blood standing on the stage his mother, namjoon and Jin standing beside him the venue is full of people infront there standing superiors and then the people...

The hall is big decorating beautifully everything is screaming elegenc authority, the true blood standing on the stage his mother, namjoon and Jin standing beside him the venue is full of people infront there standing superiors and then the people of the blood moon pack they all are desperately waiting to see the future luna as well as a male omega the hall almost silence rather than some whispering which is not clear like what people are gossiping, at first jk tried to overheard his peoples just for ease the nervousness but nothing is helping no matter how much he think he dony care about anything but marriage is not a joke atleast not for him.

When the door open with a loud sound the hall became total silence everyone stand up from their sit and turn to the direction where tae coming with his uncle his aunt and noona walking behind them, tae took slow steps his eyes fix on the shiny path tightly grabbing his uncle's bicep. Everyone there memories by his beauty though they haven't seen his beautiful eyes yet.

The true blood also staring staright at them his face is expressionless, but when his eyes fell on tae's face his expression changed a little no one noticed though, he couldn't ignore the sudden spark in his heart his calm mind suddenly became restless he can feel his palm sweating he rub his both palm together he is not ready to accept this sudden but mild change. But no matter what he couldn't denied the fact that the blue hair boy is looking prettiest. As they were stepping forward tae felt sudden urge to lift up his eyes and see the alpha but he have no courage to do so he kept walking with lowered his eyes.

After eternity they reached to the stage, jk come forward with extended hand, when tae saw the big palm infront of his eyes they suddenly became teary without thinking twice he lift up his head looked at his uncle and turn little meet with his aunt's teary eyes his aunt smile at him through the tear "alpha is waiting" she whispered and tae nodded his head bilinking eyes as a result few drops of tears rolled down from his almond eyes, he again turn around and saw the same hand still extended there he doesn't waste any time and put his hand on it afraid to make others angry without his knowing he glance at the alpha's face curious if he angry and next moment he lowered his eyes.

And the true blood missed the chance to see those beautiful eyes cause he was observing the small beautiful hand with slender fingers on his big rough palm. Both hands are totally different from each other but somehow it fits.

"Alpha we should start now" the priest informed. Jk hold tae's hand and tae leave his uncle's bicep the alpha help him to climb the three stairs. Jk respectfully bowed at tae's family "pls alpha take care of my son" his uncle said and the three(uncle aunty noona) of them bowed at the head alpha.

Jk and tae walked near the priest and stand infront of each other, jk no longer holding tae's hand as they standing by their own.

The priest greets the wedding guests and invites all to join in singing an opening hymn. Once complete, the priest say an opening prayer for the newlyweds. The assembly remains standing from the processional through the hymn and opening prayer.