2 blue

Namjoon did what he said waiting for the alpha to say something "hyung the matter is just I don't know how to say but my mother want me to marry a male omega" he said and the alpha frown his face "male omega??" He seems totally confused. Jk sigh and got up from the chair hands in his pockets looking at the big photo of a man in his 40s who's facial features matches with the true blood.

Namjoon didn't ask again he just confusely staring at true blood's back "yes a male omega, you remember hyung two years ago my mother went to visit the north pack?" The reven male turn his body to namjoon who unknowingly nodded his head cause he was the one who drove her there.

"She somehow met with a witch and helped her in return the witch revealed a secret that if a alpha mate with a male omega on particular red moon night then they can get a powerful heir and she wants a powerful heir for our paek" the true blood stopped. Namjoon thought for a while "do you believe in this?" Namjoon ask narrow his eyes. Jk let out long sigh "honestly I don't believe in this shit, but my mother I always listened to her after my father she was there for me I can't ignore her words totally if I want to and moreover the whole thing relate to our pack, being a head alpha I always want the best for my pack my pack is my responsibility I am willing to give my life for this like my father" he give a glance to the big photo "though I don't want to but still I've to do it for my mother for my pack " he sigh and again sat down on his chair.

Silence once again spread throughout the room, no one said anything seems like both alpha are busy with their thoughts "so what do you want me to do?" Namjoon ask. The true blood rubbed his face with his both hands and then looked at the front alpha with rose eyes "I want a male omega before the red moon" he almost ordered. Namjoon press his lips together nodded his head many questions in his head but the alpha's order and there should be no words after that but still he can't help but spoke "it's not easy to find one".

The true blood knowingly nodded his head "I know it's not easy but not impossible also if that Min have why can't I?" He said with a little angry tone. Namjoon let out deep sigh straightly looked at those angry orbs "look jk don't get me wrong I know there is no words after yours as you are the alpha of this pack we should obey you, I'm sorry if I saying something against your order but I want to say, as a hyung, as a well wisher, besides our alpha I have always seen you as a younger brother, l always wish for your best.." his word cut off by the reven male "you don't have to obey me just say what you want that's why I called you 'hyung' " he said with same expression. Namjoon give him a suppressed smile "I just want to say that min have cause they are fated and fated mate meant to be together no matter how far they are but in your case... It seems difficult and moreover a male omega for heir it feeling like we are repeating the cruel past" namjoon sadly said. This time the true blood lowered his eyes the anger on his face  is long gone, is he also doing the same but the pack is more important "hyung we are not going to force anyone and you know very well I'm not cruel".

Namjoon got up from his seat the younger is right he is not cruel, and one thing he understood well the luna has already washed his brain with the pack card "I'll try my best" the true blood also got up from his chair "I know and when are you going to visit the southeast part?"

"Tomorrow I have already prepared some soldier and for now I think I'm going to find the male omega" he said waiting for the reven male's response "okay then just inform me whatever you find you can leave now " with that he again sat on his place staring at the direction where the alpha leaving quitly.

Namjoon has already left the room but the true blood is still looking at the direction "this mere things distracting me I should not think about it" he mumbled himself shook his head and again went back to his work.

*   *     *

The blue hair boy cleaning some dishes in the kitchen when someone called him from behind " taehyung make the japchae for dinner my friends are coming at evening" a girl standing all dress up ordered him. Tae turn his face at her "but noona aunt makes the dinner" he lowly said.