13 ours

When the true blood entered in the main house, he saw all the maid gathered in the living room no one saying anything staring at the stairs like they are waiting for something. Everyone became very attentive when they saw the alpha walking in with a confuse look "what happened?" He ask as usual in his deep voice. Everyone lowered their head no one saying anything making jk pissed off cause this kind of situation he is seeing first time in this house, his heart skipped with the thoughts about something bad happened. "Tell me now" this time he ordered. "Luna ordered us not to go upstairs until she said, and it's been two hours she went upstairs and didn't come, two unknown person were with her" one of the maid said. And jk also looked up, what's wrong? The question repeating in his mind. He skip two stairs and started to climb up but he stopped and turn around "where is taehyung?" He suddenly ask to them. One of the maid point to the second floor and jk didn't waste one second and ran upstairs. First thing he ran to his room which is closed from inside, he believe his mother will not let some unknown people enter in his private room and tae will be alone and safe. He knock the door lightly as tae always open the door with one or two knock, but it's already 30 seconds and no one response from inside. Jk didn't think twice but used his muster key and pushed the door facing his mother shoking eyes maybe she has been standing there from the start. He moved his eyes from his mother and looked around the room, which is full with smoke but everything can be seen clearly. He saw a man, he is a beta a unknown wolf staring at him with fearful eyes. And another figure beside the beta, it was hard to identify the person was men or women, cause that person was covered with long dirty robe and back facing. Jk took some steps towards him with a angry frown on his face. As he reached middle of the room, his mind click something and he looked at the bed, next moment the frown on his face went away and became fully angry one.

There was taehyung laying on his back with close eyes, his belly is bare as the cloth pushed upwards little bit, hands tightly cleanching on the bedsheet. Jk can see the tears rolling down from both side of eyes. "What is going on!?" He ran towards the laying boy who immediately open his eyes by the alpha's voice. First thing jk done covering his mate, he pulled down the cloth, coverd his body with a duvet beside him. After that he turn to the man with blood shoot eyes, he speed towards him about to grab his throat but his mother came between them and stop the angry alpha with her hand. "Son stop" his mother said in a calm voice. Which made the alpha even more angry, he jerked her hands "I'm asking for the last time tell what's going on here, in my room, with my mate and without my permission?!" He glare at his mother, his mother staring at him with disbelief she didn't know her son would be this much angry, after long time she is seeing him like this but she knows very well it's not time shout back so she tried to be calm. She let out a deep sigh and looked at jk "the omega is pregnant and I've to assured it if the pup is powerful or not" the luna said with a same voice. At first jk couldn't get what is his mother saying cause how much angry he is right now, but he control himself and the words started to processing in his brain and he lost his words, the feeling he is feeling right now is indefinable. His omega is pregnant that means he is going to be a father, this is something was never in his plan but still a little warmth spreading all over his heart, he is not sure himself what he should name this feeling cause it's new he never felt it before.

He stood there for sometime without saying anything and then turn to taehyung who is crying silently lowering his head. Jk walked towards him before he sit beside him he looked at others "leave!" He ordered. The two unknown person were about to leave "wait" the luna spoke out.
"We're not done yet" she said staring at his son, she noticed how the eyes of the alpha became angry one again. She put a soft expression on her face and grabbed jk's hand "please son this is the last, we came this far don't stop me now, we can do this infront of you" seeing her pleading eyes jk nodded his head, his mother please him, this case is rare and it's true he came this far in the crime why not this one. He backed away from his mother grip and sit beside taehyung wrapped his hand around the crying boy "do it over the cloth" he looked at the person who is in robe. "It'll be difficult" that person come infront of jk, now jk can see she is a old lady, a witch. Jk was about to say something but his mother spoke out "son, it's okay she is a lady not any other alpha" as much as gentle voice she can use. Jk curse himself in his mind, why he can't say anything against his mother. He was thinking when he felt a little touch on the hand, he saw it was tae's hand "let them do whatever they want, just finished it fast" the weak whispered sound that no one able to hear but the true blood. Jk nodded and pull the boy more into his embrace indicate to relax the body, nothing will happen to him and surprisingly the boy understand he relax his all muscles depending on the alpha, whoever can do whatever they want as long the alpha is beside him.