THE REUNION

Driftmark

Driftmark

DAEMON, LUNARYS, Rhaenys as well as Baela, Rhaena and Corlys soon arrived at Driftmark. It was still early in the morning, so none of the other guests that were to attend the funeral had yet been here. Vhagar, Meleys and Caraxes landed on the high grounds near the castle of Driftmark. The three Targaryens got off their Dragons, Lunarys stroke Vhagar across her scaly muzzle before leaving her with Caraxes and Meleys.

"Im sorry you'll have to attend to a 'festive' like that, my dear," Rhaenys sighed as she took a glance at her youngest cousin, Lunarys returned the gaze, violets clashed on violets. "Do not apologize, cousin. After all, you're suffering more then me, I should be apologizing that you've got to attend to your own child's funeral," The Princess spoke softly, placing her hand on her aunts arm with a gentle smile coating her features. Rhaenys turned her head towards her niece with a sorrow filled smile.

"I'll be alright, you should join your father, he's probably waiting for you alongside your siblings. I'll join soon enough," Rhaenys spoke softly, carefully she brushed her hand across her arm to release herself of the princess's gentle grasp and disappeared behind the nearest door. Lunarys had left shortly after towards the great hall of Corlys throne where her father was alongside her half-blood sisters Rhaena and Baela were in. She opened the doors to step into the hall, her entrance accompanied by a mighty roar of Vhagar outside the castle.

As Lunarys entered the throne room, a smile immediately rose to Daemon's lips as he approached his daughter with opened arms, "Zaldrītsos, konīr iksā," little Dragon, there you are. His thick Valyrian accent spoke gently as he embraced his first born, pressing his lips to her forehead in a form of affection. Daemon had never been really affectionate, except for his firstborn. He had only ever been affectionate towards her.

"Rytsas kepa, īlen lēda sodjisto rhaenys," hello father, I was with aunt Rhaenys. She spoke muffled against her fathers chest before pulling herself out of his hold, placing her palms carefully against his abdomen to push herself away. "Kepa, kostagon nyke visit vhagar se caraxes ēva mirre?" Father, can I visit Vhagar and Caraxes until all? she asked her father softly, who responded with a, "Jikagon, ñuha riña," Go, my Child.

With a large smile, Lunarys bid her farewells until the start of the funeral and quickly scattered out of the castle where Vhagar and Caraxes laid to rest, Meleys was also still with them. The Red queen rose her spiky pinkish scaled head and growled at the young girl, Caraxes and Vhagar rose their own heads at her threatening sounds. As their gazes landed on the small girl, Caraxes immediately lifted himself onto his wing legs and hinder talons, screeching at Meleys in a threatening tone.

The Princess stepped forward, placing a soft palm upon the Bloodwyrm's muzzle between his nostrils, "Gīda, caraxes," Calm, caraxes. The Rogue Prince's daughter spoke softly to the beast, the red scaled beast in response purred softly at the young princess. Caraxes laid down as the girl climbed upon his shoulder and swung her leg across his saddle. Caraxes slowly rose upon his talons and wings once the Princess had pressed her feet into the stirrups of the saddle.