DANCING BEASTS

Dragonstone

A KNOCK ON Lunarys door in the morning awoke her, the Princess was accompanied by a yawn as she climbed out of the silk sheets and in a waking state opened the door, as the door swung open, violet hues were met with hazel ones when her head slightly rose. Her current messy state for features were met with the tidy and neat ones of her betrothed. "Good Morning, Lu," Luke exclaimed softly, a small chuckle followed along at the state she was currently in.

The Princess features contorted into a state of embarrassment, pale facials that reminded one of clean porcelain, were tainted by crimson red shades across her cheeks. Her palms rose to cover her face from the Velaryon boy as she slammed the door shut, but Luke laughed out loud and pushed his foot between the door frame and the slamming door. Lunarys back was turned towards the door as Luke took a peek inside, "Come on, it's adorable, you don't need to feel shy,"

Lunarys murmured softly, slowly removing her palms from her hands as she shifted through the room with sloppy movements, Luke pushed the door open further to step into her quarters. "You usually don't come in the morning, or more specifically, that early. Is there something going on?" Lunarys rummaged through her closet until she had found a dress to represent her heritage as Targaryen — It was obviously red and black. "Actually, yeah. But I also wanted to tell you good morning," Luke cleared his throat after finishing his small sentence.

The Princess vanished into the bathroom that was within her chamber to change out of her nightgown and into the dress. Once done so, her brows however furrowed, she couldn't get the zipper on the back up and her handmaiden wasn't there either. "Luke?" She called softly out, it wasn't like there was much choice. Besides, rather have Luke, her betrothed do it then some other random guy. She was going to marry the boy after all and she didn't mind him touching her. Lucerys immediately perked up, "Yes, Darling?"

"Could you come help me zip the dress up?" Luke froze at the request, he swallowed thickly before answering, "Of course," slowly, he inched into the bathroom. Lunarys hair was swept over her shoulder to grand him full access of her revealed back. Cherry coloured dust coaxed his features as upper limbs extended to grasp upon the zipper and pull it up to the very top. His fingertips grazed over her hips to take upon the golden coloured silk band across, pulling it to the very back to tie it together, "There you go," Lunarys turned around with a smile adorning her, placing her hands upon the shoulders of her betrothed.

"Thank you, wait outside for me, okay?" She lifted herself upon her tippy-toes and pressed her lips for a short moment against the Velaryon boy's cheek and with a chuckle pushed the boy out of the bathroom. When she heard that Lucerys close the chamber's door behind him, quiet squeaks left her. Her head rose to match her gaze with the mirror in her front, "He's so cute," The Princess quickly tamed her messy hair from sleeping before she went outside where Lucerys stood, leaned against the wall next to her door.