BINDING CHAINS

Kings Landing

QUEEN RHAENYRA AND HER council found themselves in the council room. The war was won, the greens surrendered almost four years ago. She sat the Iron Throne now, alongside her uncle and husband, Daemon Targaryen. Most of the Children were with them, expect the obvious; Lunarys and Lucerys. The two were out with Valerion and Arrax, always flying around and about. The council that held the Queen's half-brother Aemond, Lord Corlys, Prince Jacaerys, King Daemon and other Lords.

They were currently discussing the topic of marriage, precisely the marriage between Lunarys and Luke and Baela and Jace. Now that the war had ended, it was time to unite the betrotheds with another. The council disbanded once a decision was final, everyone seemed rather content. Expect Aemond, who despite everything, couldn't yet shake the feelings he had for the rogue Princess and being part of the topic of her getting married to another man still stung.

Lucerys and Lunarys however had no concern of marriage at the very moment, they soared the skies on the backs of Valerion and Arrax. The Dragons roared and screeched. Arrax grew drastically fast these past four years, he was almost as large as Vermax had grown to be. His horns and crest had grown more prominent, his structure became more muscular and his wings broader. Lucerys had grown as well, he became taller and more muscular, his hair though stayed the same he had when they first became to be betrothed to another. He enjoyed the style, and so did his lover.

Valerion had grown also, not as drastically as Arrax did. But he was getting bigger and bigger with each passing day. Valerion barely fit into the Dragon pit anymore, Rhaenyra had ordered to expand the Dragon pit, but the work would take time. So eventually Valerion would have to live outside of it for maybe a year or so. But for now, there was enough space. Lunarys had also grown into a mature woman, her feminine features became more prominent, her hair had grown long and remained silky. 

The pair descended safely onto the grounds of Kings Landing, in front of the Dragonpit. Lunarys slid off the golden's scales, with a thud her feet hit the soft grass beneath. Lucerys shortly after dismounted his Dragon, Arrax. Arrax screeched low pitched tunes, Valerion rumbled. The Dragon Keepers began to speak with the golden and the pearlescent white Dragon, but they refused to listen. But it wasn't necessarily surprising, once fully bound to you, they shall not take commands from anyone else but you.

"Luke! Luna!" The Prince and Princess turned around, Jace waved towards them with a smile, he was accompanied by his betrothed, Baela. "Jace! What brings you here?" Luke happily exclaimed, Arrax purred and lowered his neck for his head to be attached to his rider's hip, the prince wrapped his arm around the white dragon's head. Valerion's head loomed over Lunarys body. "Hello, Baela," Baela only nodded at the girl who greeted her with a warm smile on her features.

"Mother has requested your appearance immediately, as she wishes to discuss the marriage celebrations between you and Lunarys and me and baela," Luke's eyes lit up at the mentioning of his own marriage and that of his brother, quickly nodding his head. "Okay. I'll just bring Arrax into the Dragonpit," Jace nodded with a smile, "I'll wait for you here," Luke turned towards Arrax, who had risen his head again and snorted, smoke emitted from the young Dragon's nostrils. Shifting his gaze slightly towards his betrothed, to earn her approval that they'd bring the Dragons down. The corner of Lunarys lips rose, giving him such approval in form of a warm smile.