THE RAGE OF DRAGONS

Dragonstone

IN DRAGONSTONE BROKE hell loose as Princess Rhaenys and Meleys arrived back on the island without the Princess and her three Dragons, when delivered the news of Dreamfyre taking hold of the Princess, Luke, Jace and Daemon immediately stormed out of the building. Rhaenyra was opposed to the idea of storming into Kings Landing somewhere, but a small part within her said that she had let the greens sit the throne for long enough.

So she agreed and went outside with them after her small council had given her the letters that returned of the ravens they had sent out earlier to the different houses supporting her claim. Baratheons, Starks, the Velaryon fleet and the Vale marched and sailed towards Kings Landing, Rhaenyra atop her dragon Syrax, Daemon on the Blood Wyrm Caraxes, Rhaenys on Meleys fhe Red Queen, Lucerys atop Arrax, Rhaena on Greyghost, her older sister Baela on Moondancer and Joffrey on Tyraxes.

Viserys II and Aegon III were left at home in Dragonstone, safe within the castle walls. The Velaryon fleet, led by Lord Corlys Velaryon sailed beneath the beating wings of the Dragons as they headed for Kings Landing across the narrow sea.

at Rooks Rest in the meantime. .

The Golden Bane, the Winged Shadow and the Winged Sunset were still in Rooks rest. Valerion was still with his wings sprawled across the battlefield. He felt robbed of all energy as they had taken away his rider. The rage he felt, consumed by the sorrow. Aerys and Urrax purred in sorrow alongside the Golden. They weren't as close as Valerion to Lunarys, but they loved her regardlessly. Aerys pushed Valerion with her muzzle, growling in attempt to get him to rise. Valerion rumbled in protest, but rose upon his wing extensions for legs.

Urrax purred, flailing her wings slightly in attempt to tell the golden to fly. Aerys and Urrax had decided not long ago, that they would rescue Lunarys. But not alone, of course. Valerion shook his head, roaring as he understood what they finally wanted of him. The Dragon's once sorrow reflecting hues shone brightly with a fire. The Golden Bane rose his wings, hinder talons pushing him off the grounds of rooks rest. Aerys and Urrax were quick to follow the large golden towards Kings Landing above the clouds.

Valerion, Aerys and Urrax glid through the skies with no efforts, their wings flapping, leathery appendages brushed across the soft clouds. Valerion's teeth were bared, Aerys was growling lowly whilst Urrax was just happy they were flying together again. As they arrived Kings Landing, hidden by the thick layers of clouds they hovered for a moment. Valerion, Aerys and Urrax communicated through their low growls, roars and shrieks.

Aerys and Urrax broke through the clouds with loud roars that shook the very foundation of Kings Landing and the Red Keep. The two landed on the surrounding wall of Kings Landing with an extremely heavy impact of the two forces combined. The deep black and the pale orange Dragons roared, their wing claws dug into the stone wall, causing the stone to crack and slightly to crumble and fall down into the city. The People of Kings Landing were frightened, the sight of huge Dragons like that was something one would never really get used to.

When their roaring faded and growling and hissing was the only noises they squeezed through their long throats, the golden bane shot through the clouds and crashed into the Red keep. Although so large and heavy, it did not crumble at the impact. Valerion's claws hooked into the stone the Red Keep was build of to keep himself from falling off the castle's outsides. His throat slithered across the decorated stone wall, his crests fluttered and rose as high as they could. He was furious, really furious.

Valerion's eyes squinted shut for a moment, his muzzle shifted in order for his right eye to be able to look through a window, the window where Alicent Hightower, Otto Hightower, Queen Helaena, King Aegon and Prince Aemond were. Even Prince Daeron was there. But Valerion had no care for them, where was his rider? Alicent gasped as she noticed the huge reptilian eye staring right at them. Aemond immediately stepped forward to protect his family, but he knew if Valerion decided to bathe them in flames he wouldn't be doing a damn thing.