THE PRINCESS AND THE DRAGON

Driftmark

Driftmark

AFTER HER arrival in Driftmark with her new companion, Valerion as well as Aerys and Urrax. Princess Lunarys decided she'd tell her tale in the morning at breakfast, as she was tired from the way back. Flying on a Dragon's back wasn't necessarily comfortable without saddle. Before the young dragon rider had went to bed, Lucerys had tugged at her sleeve. "Can you sleep with me tonight? I was so scared when Aemond said Caraxes took you away.. We thought Aemond had killed you and Caraxes with Vhagar," The second youngest of Rhaenyra's children spoke quietly with a quivering voice.

How could she have said no? "Of course, lead me to your chamber, Lucerys," Lucerys seemed relieved as she said the words she had spoken, carefully grabbing her hands in his, she was led to their chambers. Her father hadn't even a say, Lucerys had already dragged her off. Aemond stared after them, violet eyes enflamed by green flames; he was jealous. Everyone knew that Aemond was quite fond of the young princess, more then some liked it to be, in fact.

Lunarys had slept that night in Lucerys bed, the Princess and the Prince cuddled up together underneath the sheets. Lunarys arms were snaked around Lucerys neck, the boy's arms tightly curled around her waist as their legs had been tangled together, Lunarys head resting upon the fluffy brown locks of the Velaryon. And that's exactly how she had woken the very moment. Tangled up with the future lord of the tides.

Her eyelids fluttered open, narrowing harshly at the sunlight within the chambers that her eyes yet had to get adjusted to. Lucerys was still sleeping ever so peaceful within her embrace, like a little baby. A gentle knock echoed through the Royal chambers, swiftly yet carefully to not wake the young Prince, she got out of bed and squirmed out of the embrace Prince Lucerys had on her to answer the door. When the door swung open, the Princess's opticals enlarged as she immediately bowed her head to the Heir of the King; Lucerys Mother, Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen.

"Princess," She whispered softly with a smile, Rhaenyra seemed rather confused to see the young princess in her second born's son chambers, "Lunarys? What're you doing here?" She questioned as they stepped out of the room to both not wake the young prince with their conversation, the princess on the other hand, sighed. "Prince Lucerys had politely asked me for to join him in slumber, as he had been worried about me and missed my presence during the time I was absent, so I agreed to rest with him for the night," the rogue princess hummed softly, which made Rhaenyra smile.

"What would you think about we visit our Dragons? I'd like to have a small talk with you," The future queen rose a brow in question, Lunarys agreed quietly and both females left the castle in the early morning where none had waken yet. Soon Rhaenyra and Lunarys had arrived at where the Dragons had rested, Syrax immediately rose upon her talons and went ahead, screeching softly in delight at the appearance of her rider.