THE GOLDENS CRIES

Rook's Rest

THE ROGUE PRINCESS dismounted her large dirty golden scaled Dragon, The Golden Bane's teeth continued to bare at the sight of Aegon II Targaryen, who laid defenseless against his injured Dragon's underside. Sunfyre purred in pain, the brightly golden shimmering scales of the young Dragon with pink wing membranes were stained with pools of crimson all across his scales.

Aegon sucked in a sharp breath as the Princess approached him, Sunfyre was able to feel the fear of his rider, so instinctively he wanted to protect the dragon blooded boy. The bright golden Dragon attempted to lift his head with a croaked roar pushing through his throat. Valerion responded to the roar, his tail lashing from behind him, whipped to the front and slammed down on Sunfyre's throat to slam his skull back against the ground, dust twirling upwards into the air as result.

Sunfyre cried out a high pitched screech, Aegon swallowed thickly at the pain his Dragon had to endure. "What is it that you wish to achieve?" his voice came out raspy, the Princess rose a brow as she came to stop in front of him. Her gaze wandered down to meet the violet hues of the King wearing the crown of a conqueror, "You know what I want. What we want," Lunarys gaze shifted towards Meleys and Rhaenys, Meleys bared her teeth, her nostrils flared as smoke rose into the sky.

"I will not bend the knee to my half-sister, she doesn't deserve the throne with her bastard children," Aegon spat. He quite literally spat, the spit had barely missed Lunarys boots. Valerion's crests fluttered as fire flared between his teeth gaps. "Aegon," she whispered as she stepped closer, the bright golden dragon had his throat still pinned by the bane's tail. She inched closer to him, he could feel her breath on his bruised skin as she tilted her head to whisper in his ear. If it wasn't a threatening approach, he'd know for sure that Valerion's crest wouldn't have been the only thing rising.

Aegon's eyes were widely opened when the rogue Princess pulled her head back and took a step or two away from him back towards her Dragon. A roar split the thin layers of clouds above them, from the blues swooped Dreamfyre — without Helaena though. Dreamfyre took hold of the rogue Princess with her talons as careful as she could, not to hurt the princess. "Valerion! Rhaenys!" Rhaenys snapped her head after her cousin that was held by the Dragon.

Valerion shrieked with worry and rose into the air, releasing sunfyre from the trap of his tail. Meleys took off as well, the scarlet scaled queen and the golden bane chased now after the pale blue she-dragon. Dreamfyre used the clouds to spend her slight camouflage. Meleys and Valerion set the clouds aflame, trying their best to catch up to Dreamfyre. Suddenly, Dreamfyre shot through the blankets of white and dove down towards the calmed battlefield. Valerion and Meleys roared and dove after her.