WHAT THE FUTURE IS TO HOLD

Kings Landing

THE SUN BROKE through the layers of silk hung to cover the quarters window, the rogue princess stretched her arms over her head as she sat up and rubbed her eyelids with a yawn slipping past her lips. She and her family had stayed overnight in Kings Landing for to leave in the evening, Alicent had decided she wanted to catch up with Rhaenyra and Rhaenyra although all their differences the past years, agreed. In honorary of her dying father.

A knock on her door shook her out of her tired daze that she took upon whilst sitting on the frame of her bed. "One moment," she shouted in a hurry as she scurried to the large closet in her room, stumbling a time or two over her own feet. Her choosing of clothing was fairly easy — it was the usual Targaryen attire of red and black. A chain with a three headed dragon pendant as chain start went all the way down to her waist and back upwards her back to connect with a small cape that hung across her shoulder; the color of it as white as her Dragon's horns.

With a deep breath, a smile overcame the princess features, as she had stepped forward and opened the door — her smile crumbled down into a frown, her brows furrowed. In front of her stood Aemond, whom had caused disaster the night before. It's not like she had known Luke had stirred the prince with the mocking gaze he gave the one-eyed prince as they entered the dinning hall together the last night. "Princess," Aemond spoke softly, the soft voice he once held as a child seemed to break through.

"What do you want," Her voice was plain, annoyed even. She was still upset over Aemond not getting over the ' Strong ' accusations, especially on a night that had been so important to the family of Dragon blood. "I've been request by the King to lead you to the Dragon pit with your Dragon, as there is something waiting for you," Lunarys cocked her brow upwards, her expression perking him slightly with interest. Closing the door behind her, she followed along the corridor, "Well? What are we waiting for, come, prince," She called out for the one-eyed, who still stood at her door.

A small smile ghosting across his scarred features as he gazed at her back, "As you wish," he muttered loud enough for the Princess to hear, the smile fainting as he followed. His long-stretched legs giving him the advantage to catch up rather quickly. "Apparently it is to be a gift for your betrothal to my nephew, from my father for you. He seems proud of you," Lunarys only hummed in answer to the prince, who frowned slightly at the rejection he received.

Being Ignored by a girl you've known from birth, spent your years with and grown along together hurt more then the gashing wound he had received from Lucerys Velaryon on the night he claimed Vhagar. The exchange from a removed eye to the most powerful dragon before Valerion, Aerys and Urrax had been discovered was fair at first. But now it just wasn't fair anymore, when it come to Lunarys in the picture. Lucerys had gotten away unpunished for taking his eye and even got the girl he wanted.