DINNING WITH DRAGONS

Kings Landing

AFTER THE BURNING of Vaemond Velaryon by Valerion's Dragonfire, the family had remained quiet as they headed back into the castle. The silence spoke pretty loudly, whilst some were still shocked, some like Daemon, Jace and Aemond were pleased by what she had done. The families hadn't been needed to be troubled with a funeral either, as nothing had remained of the body.

Otto Hightower broke the silence eventually, "I have arranged a family supper as your grace request, please find yourselves in the dinning hall," Otto and Alicent helped the King to walk into the dinning room, his children trailing after him except Aemond. Aemond's gaze was fixated upon the King's brother first born. Which, Luke of course took notice of as he hurried back and took his betrothed's soft hands into his own, his thumb stroking over the back of her hand, "Come please, my Love. Let us Dine with our family, will you sit with your dearest bethrothed?"

The Princess couldn't help but let the redness overwash her, the young prince was just being too adorable for her, "Of course, betrothed, lead the way," Their hands intertwined as they followed the path into the dinning hall, Lunarys hummed as she rocked their hands gently back and forth. What the Rogue Princess hadn't noticed as her gaze was glued forward was that Luke cocked his head slightly to the side, hazel brown optics meeting the remaining one of purple. A smug grin was plastered on the pale boy's features.

Soon, everyone was gathered around the long stretched table. Maidens were placing different sort of dishes onto the table, Luke and Lunarys sat together with Jace and his betrothed, Baela. Rhaena was with them. Everyone stood as King Viserys was brought into the room, already sat upon a chair that was being carried by two Knights of the Kingsguard. When the King sat between the large space that resided Rhaenyra's and Alicent's seats, everyone sat down on their own chairs. Luke made sure that he pulled the chair of his bethrothed back, once she sat he pushed it against the table before seating himself next to her.

On one hand, Lucerys was doing such gestures because he adored the young princess who was to be his Lady Wife. On the other, he found amusement in the dirty looks that Aemond shot him whenever he went near the Rogue Princess. "How good it is.. To see you all tonight.. together," The King's breathing was heavy, his tired glance shifting around the table. "Prayer before we begin?" Alicent asked the appearance-rotting royal, whom answered with a simple yes.

"May the Mother smile down on this gathering with Love. May the Smith mend the bonds that have been broken for far too long. And to Vaemond Velaryon, may the god give him rest,"Everyone knitted their hands together in order to take part in the prayer, everyone except Daemon of course. As Alicent mentioned Vaemond, Daemon's gaze fell upon his daughter with a proud smile. "This is an occasion for celebration, it seems," King Viserys spoke weakly, as everyone unfolded their hands.

"My grandsons, Jace and Luke, will marry their cousins, Baela and Lunarys," Lunarys and Luke turned their heads towards another with smiles adorning their features, as same had done Jace and Baela. Lunarys could feel the burning stare of someone on her, but she didn't want to look away from her betrothed. Lucerys was the first to turn his head, Lunarys followed his example. "Further strengthening the bond between our houses. A toast to the young princes and their betrothed," Everyone raised their filled cups when the Kings voice faded.