Chapter 6 - The Messy Morning

I slowly opened my eyes to hear birds singing and the sun shining lazily through the window across my face. Ah, what a beautiful Sunday morning. Casually, I turned and looked up to my right to see a nest of dark hair.

"Aghh!" I screamed before jumping away.

"Ughhh..." The male groaned, stirring. "What time is it....?" He croaked in a raspy morning voice. Wait it was Jack?

"What are you doing in my bed?!" I continued to scream before he lifted his head up, confused. 

"Your bed, this is- ... Wait you're in my bed...?." His squinted eyes widened.

I suddenly looked around the room to discover I was actually not in my room, nor my bed. And that this was in fact Jack's room and Jack's bed. "Bu-Bu- But.." I began before realising I had no clothes on and screaming even more, tugging the sheet over me. "We slept together?!" My eyes almost popped out of my head.

Jack rubbed his eyes and rested a hand behind his head before looking at us. "Oh, yeah." He laughed casually.

"What do you mean we slept together?!"

"Uhh... Well.. We fucked? We banged? We had sex? We made l-"

"I know what that means! Just why didn't you stop me, you asshole!" I slammed my hand down on the mattress in distress.

Jack's mouth fell open slightly. "Oh.. shit.. You have a boyfriend don't you..?" 

"No." I sighed. "I just- I didn't want this just yet... Not that I was planning it!" I quickly saved myself. "I just- I don't know..."

He sat up in an poorly postured form. "Sorry, this is my fault. I shouldn't have let this happen."

"No. Don't blame yourself." I groaned, rubbing my temples. "Fuck, I feel like shit."

"Are you gonna puke? I think we drank quite a lot last night..."

"No. Just my head." Sighed as he handed me a shirt of his. I pulled it over my head and got out the bed, walking out of his bedroom and into the apartments kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water.

A/N: Two updates in ten minutes?? Whatttt???