Chapter 40 - The Messy Jack

A/N: Ahhhh guys! My laptop charger came like 10 minutes ago and as soon as I plugged it into my laptop I was just like wattpad wattpad wattpad!!! I'm back you guysss, anyway, here's what you've all been waiting for...

I looked down to see Jack rolling around with Logan on the floor, punching him. Everyone started to gasp and cover their mouths before Dylan stepped in and punched Jack in the stomach. He roared in pain but regained his strength to punch him back. Logan wobbled to his feet and took a swung for Jack again just as Jack kicked Dylan to the floor and punched Logan square in the face, taking on both of them. Blood was drawn, clothes were being ripped, and my party guests gasped in horror as they witnessed this nightmare of a scene. I thought about trying to separate them as I always had done when Jack had gotten into fights but then I realised I shouldn't have to do anything. I was tired of dealing with his fights and picking up the pieces after him. I was done.

"No!" I screamed. "I can't fucking do this anymore!" I shrieked once more before storming out in my dress, slamming the front door and not slowing down until I was on my drive. 

I just let the tears fall, not caring if any neighbours saw me from their windows and judged. I let the windy gust dance through my hair, blowing it behind my face in crazy waves. I folded my arms, gasping a little as I cried. The front door suddenly shut again, and in view came Jack. A little bloody, but it was still my Jack.

"No." I put my index finger up to him, warning him before he could even say anything. "You do not step any closer to me."

He sighed, stopping in his tracks. "Please, don't be like this.'

I boiled in anger. "What are you doing here Jack?!" I shouted at him.

"I need to be with you Regan, it's killing me, I can't live like this anymore!" He shouted back, running his hands through his hair.

"This was supposed to be my day, Jack. My day. And all you've done is make it about you! Just like always!"

"I'm sorry alright! I fucked up your birthday, I am sorry Regan! But those assholes weren't welcome there!" Jack argued back.

"Neither were you!" I screamed. "You're not welcome here either!"

"Why not?!" He threw his hands in the air.

"Because I can't forgive you of the stuff you did, okay? You went missing for a fucking week Jack, I lost my job because of that!" I shouted yet again. before turning to walk away. Jack was quick to grab my arm.

"What do you want from me Jack?!" I shouted in his face.

"And what about you huh? Have we forgotten that I went away because of what you did?!" He spat.

"What I did? Care to fill me in on 'what I did' because I have no fucking idea!" I retorted back.

"The night I caught you and Logan sucking eachothers faces off at the restaurant!"

"No!" I screamed, "No you're so wrong! You're all wrong Jack! He spiked my drink, he put vodka in my Coke, Jack I was drugged, you asshole!"

Jack's face softened as his hand fell from my arm, with that his face fell as well. "What..."

"I'm telling the truth." I sighed, calming down a little. "He followed me into the hallway and had me up against the wall. And then I couldn't even explain to you because you went AWOL." My hands fell to my sides.

"But... But..." Jack seemed confused. "I saw on your Facebook, you were with that guy that I just beat up. You seemed pretty fucking happy to be going clubbing and dancing like a slut on that guy!" He said referring to Dylan.

I gasped. "It was to take my mind off the fact that you were nowhere to be seen! I got drunk, drowning my sorrows because of you! I don't even remember him, Jack. This is your fault, don't you dare try and make it mine!" I screamed in his face, going back to being outraged.

"I know it's all my fault, Regan! I've never fucked up so much in my whole life. I threw Adeline out, even though she technically had done nothing wrong, I'm getting the divorce that I've been trying to get for months now. She doesn't come close to you, I want to wake up everyday and see your face not someone else's. I only want to be with you, Regan Marie. You're my home."

I was a little astonished at his words and I was speechless for a few moments. "Jack, I know you-"

Suddenly he quickly kissed me, crashing his lips to mine. I wanted to push him away and slap him but this felt right. I realised how much I'd missed his lips as he picked me up, not breaking the kiss once. My arms weaved their way round his neck and he had a firm grip round my waist as if he never wanted to let me go again... Literally. I broke away, breathing heavily as I looked down upon his toned face.

"That... That wasn't fair." I said, my chest rising and falling a little.

He raised an eyebrow. "What wasn't fair?" He said with a slight smirk.

"How you.. just.. Gave me all those sparks all over again... When I was so mad... Totally not fair.." I touched his cheeks.

"What sparks?" He looked confused. "We don't have sparks. We have fireworks." 

A/N: So glad my charger came it was killing me not uploading this!! Anyway here I am, I don't have much to say this time other than the fact you're support means so much to me!! Like wow, I'm even lucky I get votes and comments, but they're so fun to read oml. If you need me, just message me. See you very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabby (: (: (: (: