Chapter 16 - The Perfect Girl

I knew Jack had a day off today but that still meant I had to go into work as usual. I hadn't baked anything ready so I simply walked in empty-handed, sure enough to see Logan again.

"Hey sweets," He winked at me, sweeping the floor.

I groaned under my breath and walked past him, through to the back of the bakery and hung my bag and coat up.

Almost immediately, he appeared in the door frame. "Having a bad day?" He put on a fake frown.

"Yep." I replied sharply, pushing past him again.

"Don't worry," Logan began, following me. "Jack didn't hurt me really yesterday." Wow, what a dick.

I turned around to him, resting my hands on the counter. "It was a mistake for you to come in the cafe."

"You were the one that asked me to drive you-"

"No." I interrupted. "Stop twisting things. You were the one that offered. We never discussed you coming into the cafe." I folded my arms.

Logan scoffed. 

"Seriously. Jack and I are in a fight right now, and it's because of you. You need to back off him." I warned.

"Why? Can't he handle shit for himself?"

"Don't test him Logan, Jack can be very dangerous when he's tested." I glared at him before escaping his sight.

After the day, I headed over to the cafe knowing Jack wouldn't be there. Instead, I found Aleena waiting in line for something when I approached her.

"Boo!" I shook her from behind, causing her to jump.

She freaked out a little before turning around, trying to catch her breath. "Don't... Don't ever do that again..." She panted, holding her heart.

I laughed at her before calling to Jake, a guy that also worked at the cafe. "Coffee's please? Thanks." I smiled before guiding Aleena to a table.

Not long after, Imogen came out of nowhere, holding a cloth. She swiftly walked up to the door and switched the 'Open' sign to 'Closed' and spotted us, abandoning her wet cloth on a nearby table and visiting Aleena and I.

"Hey gals." She smirked a little, pulling up a chair and sitting down on it. "Any more boy gossip?" She giggled to herself.

"Eh," Aleena tilted her head to the side.

"Yes!" I pounded a fist on the table.

"Hm, let me guess... Logan and Jack?"

"Yeah, about what happened after yesterday as well. Jack and I got in a huge argument this morning and now I haven't seen him after he stormed out before I left for work." I sighed. "Our arguments are always about that though."

There was a short silence before Aleena piped up. "What are you gonna do?"

I looked at her. "I.. I don't know." I shook my head, leaning back in my chair. "I really, don't know."

Moments later, after another silence the door opened again, and in walked a petite blonde girl with long wavy hair and blue eyes that reminded me of the sky. Her long, unbuttoned coat reached her mid-calf and her nude/pink heels could kill. She looked like a model.

"Oh, we're closed, love." Imogen, looked back at her.

She suddenly saw the sign and her pink lips shaped into a small 'O'. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just looking for someone. Is there a Jack that works here..?" She bit her lip awkwardly.

I suddenly turned around, Aleena shooting me a glare. "Yes. He's not here at the moment though." I looked straight at her.

She raised her perfectly plucked eyebrows at me slightly. "Oh, well at least I've got the right place... Can you tell him that Adeline's looking for him please?" She explained before her phone began to ring

I was slightly confused as to why this random girl was searching for Jack. "Wait Adeline- I'm Jack's g-" She quickly looked at her phone. "Sorry! I have to take this. Bye." She said in one breath before disappearing completely.

A/N: Finally here's the chapter guys! I'm sorry it's later ily all dearly thank you boos have a good day mwah xo

My Jack Gilinsky (Sequel to The Jack Gilinsky)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara