Chapter 20 - Another Messy, Complicated Argument

I heard him exhale heavily and throw down his keys, entering the room.

"Jack are you mad at me?" I looked up at him.

"No." He stated coldly. Liar.

"Is this about this morning? I thought it was promotions day!" I pleaded.

"You thought?"

"Yes, it turns out that doesn't exist in the bakery." I sighed.

"Or, you both just made it up so you could get some 'alone time'."

I scoffed, in horror. "Can you even hear yourself right now?! How dare you think that!"

"Think what?! I'm only thinking what I see!" He raised his voice.

"How many times? I am not cheating on you with Logan! Get that into your stupid ass head!" I shouted at him.

"Are you fucking calling me dumb? It's obvious you're messing around with that douchebag!"

"Okay, wow." I scoffed, shaking my head. "I'm going to bed." I stormed began to storm away.

I heard him tut before I spun around. "Actually, no. I'm done with this pile of shit, and so are we. I'm breaking up with you."

"Wow, okay." Jack scoffed.

"Better than okay, fucking brilliant I think." I spat at him. "I don't need you."

"Fine," Jack folded his arms.

"Good." I folded my arms as well, acting careless.

A/N: Sooo, probably the shortest chapter ever, sorry about that ! It's only because the next bit really needs to be a new chapter, but I'm uploading it right now so don't panic !!

Gabby xoxoxoxo