Thank You... Again ((:

Hi again everyone! I HOPE I'VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION!!!!! Have I? Have I got your attention now?? Fabulous (: Okay, so if you could take a few minutes from your lives to read the very last thing in this book, I'd really appriciate it. Here we go. So I've now finished my second book? Whaaaaaaat. That's so crazy, just to open up this website/app and look through all my notifications of votes and comments actually just makes my day. Like, knowing that there's people that support what I do for fun, it's a pretty cool feeling. Just watching the reader counts on both of my books go up and up everyday just kind of mindfucks me, like why do you even choose to read my books, I have no experience in writing other than my usual English lessons at school. Hey, maybe that's inspiring. If you wanna start writing a story on here, do it. This is your sign. When I posted my first ever story I barely got ten reads on each chapter and in seven months so much has changed. And I'm not even like a popular person in general. I don't have that many followers on my social media and I'm about average in popularity at school. I just wanna say a bigbigbigbigbigbigBIG thank you. All of the votes and the comments that are so much fun to read omg. All of the 'I love this story' 's and the other positive comments etc. And even if your comment wasn't something like that. Maybe if you didn't agree with a characters dicision or you didn't like something that I made a character do, or if you loved something that I put in or something made you laugh. Just commenting your opinion is absolutely okay as well. And by the cliffhanger ending (which I'm really sorry about!! Don't hate me!!) I guess I've already given it away by saying there will be a 3rd book to this series, and it's already here! Go read it! It's called 'Our Jack Gilinsky' so go find it right away!!!

Thank you all so so much, I will see you all v v v v v v v v soon!

Gabby xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx