Other family drama

"Ivan has a sister?" I ask confused.

The man nods.

"And he didn't tell me? Unbelievable oh my good fucking god. So many damn secrets you'd think after I ran AWAY because of a secret he'd think to pop out more to avoid this whole mess! But nooo! when I get my hands on this man I will strangle him." I hiss.

I am so angry.

The man looks at me like I might be extremely insane.

"I was under the impression he had..kidnapped you?"

"ME? Please I've already been kidnapped and gotten myself OUT. He did not kidnap me I went willingly with him and BECAUSE I am such an amazing person he of course fell in love. Again?" I add.

"Ivan Russo is in love with you?"

"Shocking isn't it" I agree.

The man scans me and looks around.

"Here's what your going to do, your going to call him and tell him your leaving him that you hate him and never want to speak to him again because if you don't. I will kill him and feed him his own eyes. Clear?"

"What fucked up family is this?" I ask, and to think I was so excited he had a sister.

"Immediately"

Okay fine. My heart is pounding in my chest.

I take a couple steps back.

I call him.

"Hello?"

"It's me..Elle"

"Aren't you upstairs?"

"No I'm in the road listen your sister is like having an episode and they want me to break up with you or you'll die but I don't care about you..just kidding but I'm pretty sure you can fend off an attack anyways I might get kidnapped idk come get me" I sigh into the phone.

"What"

"Laters bye"

I hang up and walk back to the man.

"So you going to kidnap me now or?"

"We're going to take you to see his sister"

"You know..you could have just asked me to meet her I'd have said yes!" I argue walking to the car.

The man grabs my by the arm and pulls me back so aggressively I think he dislocated my arm.

He pulls me against him and presses a knife to my throat.

He cuts me a little but it stings.

"I'm not sure who you think you are...but if you don't silence your smart mouth I'll cut your tongue out" he whispers into my ear.

My blood runs cold as adrenaline turns into terror.

"Your husband might care for you but I don't, pretty women like you get killed or raped in this business you'd do well to remember that"

My eyes brim with tears but I'd rather die than let him see them fall.

He lets me go and I climb into the car silently.

I try and remember the turns of the car but it's useless, my guess is we drive for an hour maximum before the car stills.

I climb out hesitantly and frown.

What is this some kind of fun house?

Maybe I'm hallucinating.

"Keep walking princess" the man says and I obey walking to the house.

Maybe I'm dreaming?

I knock on the door and it opens slowly, no one seems to be inside.

I step inside and frown even deeper.

I must be on a psychedelic drug.

"Does Odessa live here?" I ask nervously

God she must be un hinged.

The man doesn't answer but tells me too look around.

I feel like I'm slowly losing my mind

Every room I walk into has the same...melting theme.

It's confusing me and hurting my head.

"What's going on?" I ask the man desperately.

"This is Ivan's childhood home"

I blink..looking around.

What the fuck?

"He lived in a squiggly house?" I ask confused.

The man grins.

"Yeah..his mother was a druggie and his father was a stone cold psychopath. It explains why he is the way he is. This house haunts his night terrors. He was beaten here, trained here and traumatised here" he says moving towards me.

I taste vomit at the back of my throat.

"And now his wife is going to be abused here"

I blink, slowly like cloud has gone over my head.

"Like beaten?" I ask quietly.

Because I can take that. I can take it.

I will take it.

Because the other option is making my skin crawl is making my heart hurt so badly I feel I might pass out.

"No" he says quietly reaching for his belt.

Oh my god no.