One more time

Unedited xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking along the crowded streets of Russia, finally I managed to convince Ivan to populate the streets again.

"What about her?" He asks lazily as we past a pretty red head running inside a shop.

I look thinking for a moment, "her name is Jenny and she just realised she forgot a Christmas present for her nephew so she's looking everywhere"

Ivan rolls his eyes.

"Baby you've been linking everyone's lives to Christmas" He says dryly.

"BECAUSE CHRISTMAS IS THE BESTTT" i squeal.

Me and Ivan's favourite game to play is when we pick a stranger and guess something about them, their name or age or life.

Ivan likes to say everyone is either a drug lord or a serial killer, even the old ladies.

I pull him as we round the corner to see the Christmas lights get turned on for Christmas Eve.

"Try not to orgasm when the street lights up" he huffs.

I stick my tongue out and he death stares me.

"Извините меня? Когда загораются огни? Для Рождества?" A woman asks.

(Excuse me? When do the lights go on? For Christmas)

I pause for a second figuring out her words and remembering what to say.

"She doesn't speak-" Ivan begins to say.

"через минуту начнется через минуту" I say quickly.

(it's in a minute, it starts in a minute)

She nods smiling and Ivan kisses me, "god your sweet"

"You learned Spanish I learn Russian!" I say happily.

"I understand Spanish I don't speak it super fluently." He says, I smile.

He's just being modest, which is weird.

The lights turn on and I gasp suddenly.

The buildings all light up with green colours and reds.

Twinkling lights wrap around the lam post and I laugh happily.

The whole town laughs and cheers even Ivan smiles, a real smile. My absolute favourites.

We watch for a few minutes until the square clears out as it's late.

"I need to go to the store come" Ivan says pulling me.

I frown, he never does.

He hates shopping unless it's something designer.

Snob.

We walk through a park and I smile as I admire all the snow covering everything in a white blanket.

The clock strikes midnight on Ivan's watch and I yell "MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!"

I jump onto him and kiss him again and again.

"Want your gift?" He asks.

"You brought it here? God your so annoying" I laugh a little but nod yes.

He tells me to close my eyes and I do.

When I open them I see nothing but I turn a little to the right to see the closer building to me light up with beautiful white lights.

MARRY ME?

I gasp and spin around to see him on his knees holding a beautiful ring.

I open my mouth in shock.

"I will do it right. I love you, we can go wherever you want have whatever wedding you wish. It means nothing to me as long as I have you. I love you Elle. Marry me?" He says.

I let in one shaky breath.

"Yes" I say.

He visibly relaxes and I lean down to kiss him and hug him tightly tears flowing.

"Yes I will marry you"