Prologue

It was just another day in Azur Lane. Kansens everywhere, doing everyday things. Things have calmed down lately after the previous Siren attack. The Crimson Axis have reunited with Azur Lane after the 'Project Orochi' incident. Everyone seems to be doing quite well with each other. Some were mingling with some Iron Blood and Sakura Empire ships, happy that they're no longer enemies. Of course, the Sirens could attack again at any moment but the Azur-Axis Alliance has installed alarms that will go off if any Siren ships enter within range. Meanwhile, elsewhere, a meeting was taking place. A meeting discussing about future plans of attack in case the Sirens may attack again.

Royal Navy residence, Planning Room:

3rd POV

Two voices could be heard talking to each other.

???: Has everyone arrived?

???: Unfortunately, there are a few who could not make it, Your Majesty.

???: Which ones?

???: Iris Libre, Dragon Empery and Sardegna Empire.

???: And the other factions?

???: They have arrived and is waiting outside.

???: Good enough. Bring them in. The meeting will start soon.

The sound of doors opening could be heard.

???: Welcome, everyone. I'm glad all of you could make it.

???: It wasn't easy convincing Iron Blood to attend this meeting, Your Majesty. You know that they're always busy researching on those Siren tech.

A German voice spoke up.

???: Es ist schließlich das Ziel von Iron Blood. Wir konzentrieren uns darauf, stärker zu werden. Deshalb erforschen wir die Sirenentechnologie. (It's Iron Blood's objective, after all. We focus on getting more powerful. That's why we research Siren technology).

Author's note: I'm trying to make this story different from the others by making each faction speak their native languages. I'm also using Google Translate for this since I suck at speaking German, Japanese and Russian so if you see any errors, specifically Japanese, I sincerely apologize. Also, if you're wondering, yes, they can all understand each other (somehow).

???: It's also the reason why the separation happened. You got too greedy with power.

???: Alright, that's enough. The past is in the past. Let's not remember about it now. We have more important things to focus on.

???: You're right, Your Majesty.

???: Belfast, mind preparing tea for us?

Belfast: Yes, Your majesty.

The person, named Belfast nods her head and heads off to prepare tea. Suddenly, she was interrupted by a voice.