Introduction/Prologue 2.0

Unknown place

3rd POV

Everyone was knocked out cold after they got the BIG SUCC into the mysterious white portal. Enterprise, Kirov, Bismarck, Prinz Eugen, Belfast, Q.E and Nagato were all sleeping like babies on the cold hard floor. Q.E was hugging Belfast like a child. Eugen was sleeping on top of Bismarck. Many hours had gone by ever since they fell out of that portal.

??? POV

???: Finally..... They're here.

???: It took me quite a long time to reach them but I finally did it.

???: I'm no longer lonely.

???: But... I know they can't stay here forever. They have their own world to live in. Holding them here forever will just be kidnapping. I'm better than that.

Silent pause

???: Alright, that's enough of me trying to be some depressed edgy 13 year old who has no friends . That must've been cringe. Almost as cringe as the time I entered the wrong classroom in elementary school.

Me: Yes, yes it was. Fun fact: this was based on a true story lol. The latter part, not the former one.

???: Well, I guess I should set up some things while I wait for them to wake up. Hopefully, they'll be comfortable with it.

Timeskip brought to you by the Narrator from Spongebob with a title card saying, "A few minutes later."

3rd POV

Bismarck was the first one to wake up from her 'unintentional' beauty sleep. She felt something heavy on top of her. Turns out it was Eugen. She carefully carried Eugen off her back and laid her on the ground.

Me: Good thing the heavy person wasn't *HER*. (You know who I mean)

Bismarck got up and looked around her surroundings, trying to assess the situation, but to no avail. Suddenly, she hears a voice speaking to her.

???: You're finally awake.

Bismarck, startled, quickly grabbed her flag and used it as a sword.

Bismarck: WER IST DA?! (WHO'S THERE?!)

??? POV

Sh*t. I can't speak German. I'll just have to rely on my totally trustworthy pal, Google Translate. whispers Please don't screw me over, pal.

Me: Buddy, it will DEFINITELY screw you over as it has to me in the previous chapter. Sometimes, it translates the thing I want into something different so I had to improvise. I'm sure some people can relate to my pain when using Google translate.

Now, I hereby present to you, my lovely audience, Mysterious Voice's humorous attempts at trying to speak German.

Note: The former part is his attempt at speaking German and the latter is the correct pronunciation . That's why there will be a '/' . It's to help you distinguish which is which. You're welcome :)

???: *clearing throat* Halo/Hallo (Hello there)

Bismarck: WER BIST DU UND WO BIN ICH?! ( WHO ARE YOU AND WHERE AM ?!)

???: Beruhige dish bit-te/Beruhige dich bitte (Calm down, please)

???: Do must nisht wee-sen, where ish bin. Alas, was Sie wee-san musn't, is das ish nisht 'ere fiend bin. /Du musst nicht wissen, wer ich bin. Alles, was Sie wissen müssen, ist, dass ich nicht Ihr Feind bin. (You don't have to know who I am. All you need to know is that I'm not your enemy.)