Meet the (Crazy but Awesome) Team Part 1

Finally we can get this show on the road. These chapters will be shorter than the previous 2. It'll just be the video and Azur Lane's reactions to the videos as well as their thoughts. Enjoy!

Edit: Well that was a f*cking lie.

3rd POV

Voice: First off, we'll be reacting to the Scout.

Q.E: Scout, huh? Does he go scout ahead and inform the team of enemy presence?

Voice: Kinda like that. He's pretty quick so that's why he was chosen for the job.

Q.E: I see....

Voice: I'll play the video now.

Note: When you see this [V] symbol, it means that whatever is happening is happening in the video. Sfx included.

Video starts off with some bongos playing. Then, the scene shows what looks like a garage door opening up, accompanied by a flute playing. Two silhouettes could be seen.

Nagato: 笛は松鶴を思い起こさせる ( That flute reminds me of Shoukaku)

Scene then shifts to show the two silhouettes in clear view behind the opening garage doors. The one in the front is wearing a black cap with some headphones. He was also carrying a type of shotgun. Meanwhile, the one in the back, barely visible in the darkness, can be seen holding some sort of rocket launcher in his hands.

Enterprise: Are those 2 teammates?

Voice: Yes they are. You can tell by looking at the colour of their outfits, being the colour red.

Kirov: Кто там сзади? (Who is that in the back?)

Eugen: Er sieht aus wie ein Soldat. (He looks like a soldier.)

Scene then cuts to a building with someone standing at a window, holding something in their hands. The camera then pans to the left, showing another window with 2 people standing at another window. One of them could be seen wearing a yellow hat, running to something offscreen. The other one was standing there, clearly holding something in his hands. He is also wearing some sort of mask that burglars would wear when breaking into someone's house.

Bismarck's mind: Hmmm.... Ich frage mich, ob sie das andere Team sind (I wonder if they are the other team)

The camera then pans over again, to the left, showing some sort of machine perched atop a balcony. The person wearing the yellow hat earlier could be seen, for a brief moment, appearing and running to the strange machine..

Belfast's mind: What was that I just saw?

The camera then continues to pan to the left, showing 2 more people standing in the distance. The scene only stops for a brief moment before cutting back to the 2 red guys from earlier. The guy with the shotgun looks around for a sec before cocking his weapon. Then, some silhouettes appeared from the shadows and ran outside. The shotgun guy then runs out after them with the garage doors closing behind him with some intense music backing him up.

Q.E: Looks like things are about to get intense.

Belfast: Indeed, Your Majesty. But I do wonder who were those other people who ran out before this gun wielder did.

Nagato: おそらく彼のチームメイト (Maybe his teammates)

The scene then cuts to the strange machine that was shown briefly earlier shooting at something, presumably the red guys. The scene then cuts back to the red guys with the camera following the shotgun guy from beneath, confirming that the strange machine was, in fact, shooting at the red guys. The following scenes then show the shotgun guy dodging the projectiles shot by the machine with no effort. One scene even shows the guy jumping off a roof onto another.