Meet the (Crazy but Awesome) Team Part 8

G'day mates. It's time to react to the piss jar throwing Australian, Sniper.

Yeah, I really suck at starting chapters using this.

Voice: Ready, guys?

The girls nodded.

Voice: Alright then! Let's begin.

Video starts

The video opens up with a long road that is seemingly located somewhere in the desert. Just then, a caravan speeds past the camera, driving down the road. The camera then cuts to the inside of the caravan to show a bobblehead of a person before a finger comes on screen and flicks it

[V] ???: Boom. Headshot.

Title card pops up on screen with the words 'Meet the Medic' in big, accompanied by a different tune this time. The scene then changes to show a man wearing sunglasses and a big hat who is driving down the road.

Belfast: So, that's Sniper?

Voice: Yes.

Sniper then speaks.

[V] Sniper: Snipin's a good job, mate! It's challengin' work, outta doors. I guarantee you'll not go hungry.

The scene then changes to Sniper brushing his teeth with some pictures hanged on the right. Two of them had been crossed out with a big red 'X'. One of them looks like Engineer and the other one is Scout. And the middle one seems to be Heavy.

[V] Sniper: 'Cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is gonna want someone dead.

The scene then changes to Heavy's face, as seen in the picture, zoomed in before a gunshot is heard and Heavy immediately drops dead. BLU Demoman can be seen drinking his liquor for a split second before he is interrupted. The bullet breaks the bottle and a glass shard hits Demoman's eye. In a panic, he grabs his grenade launcher and starts shooting wildly before tripping over the railings behind him.

Bismarck: Was für eine Art, das Gemetzel zu beginnen (What a way to start the carnage)

The scene then changes to show Sniper was behind the gunshot. BLU Demoman can be seen in the distance dropping down onto some explosive barrels with his grenades before he explodes.

[V] Sniper: Oh...

Enterprise: My reaction to that as well

The scene then changes to show Sniper talking with someone on the phone.

[V] Sniper: Yeah. Yeah I'm a-eh. Not a crazed gunman, Dad. I'm an assassin. Well, the difference being, one is a job; the other is a mental sickness!

Kirov: Зачем тебе рассказывать родителям, что ты убиваешь людей, чтобы заработать на жизнь? (Why would you tell your parents that you kill people to make a living?)

The scene then cuts back to Sniper still driving.

[V] Sniper: (looking into camera for a split second) I'll be honest with ya. My parents do not care for it.

Bismarck: Wow. Was für unterstützende Eltern er hat (Wow. What supportive parents he has)

Same tune heard from the title card earlier plays as Sniper is climbing up a tall watchtower.