Chapter 1

Lizzie was sat under a tree near the specialist training grounds enjoying the lack of people. The fairy was lost in her thoughts, thinking about the feeling in the pit of her stomach that something is wrong.

She was so lost in her own little world that she didn't see her two best friends walking in her direction.

"Do you think she's OK?" Riven asked his brother figure glancing worriedly at the blonde.

"Yeah she's probably just in her own little world Riv don't worry." Sky replied not too sure of his own words.

Truth be told Lizzie had been acting off the past few days and it worried blonde specialist more than he would care to admit.

"Earth to Lizzie." The brunette said snapping his fingers in front of the girls face to grab her attention.

Coming out of her head, the fairy shook her head turning to look at the two little shits she called her best friends.

"Oh great dumb and dumber have arrived." She playfully said getting playful glares from the boys.

"What's up buttercup?" Riven asked sitting down next to the girl while Sky sat on the other side of her.

Sighing, Lizzie rested her head on the blondes shoulder and took his hand messing with his fingers. Something she did when she was worried.

"Nothing. Just a bad feeling that's all." She said.

Riven simply nodded his head lying down and resting his head in the girls lap as she began to play with his hair.

Sky however knew she was lying. He didn't know if it was because he knew her so well or if his subconscious was telling him but he knew. Knowing she wouldn't talk about it he nodded and decided to change the subject.

"So, do you know who you're rooming with this year Beth?" He asked earning a grown from the girl her head not leaving his shoulder.

"Yup. And to be honest I don't know if I'm glad or dreading it." She replied, her two best friends laughing at her response.

"Come on Lizzie it can't be that bad." The boy who had his head in her lap said once he stopped laughing.

"Well Riven for your information I'm sharing a suite with Stella-" the blonde fairy was cut off by the blonde specialist.

"Beth you and Stella are best friends." He laughed playfully swatting at her head.

"And four first years which you would know if you didn't interupt me Sky." She told them causing the two boys to share a worried glance at each other.

"Well have fun with that but we all know you'll spend most of your time with us anyway." The brunette replied. Elizabeth just nodded knowing he was right.

Riven and Sky are roomates and Lizzie often spends the night with them usually tucked into Sky's side as they slept.

The three teenagers began discussing their summer as though they didn't  spend it together.

None of them saw Silva watching them from a distance with a small painful smile remembering when that was him and his friends.

Knowing they were nothing alike, Silva made his way over to the trio grabbing their attention.

"I should have known you three would be together." The older specialist said smiling at them.

"Dad. What do you want can't you see we're busy?" The young fairy asked with faux annoyance.

The man laughed at his daughter. "Well Eliza I wanted to tell you not to do anything stupid this year and that includes you too boys." He said knowing how much trouble Riven and his daughter make.