Chapter 9

"I heard what happened are you ok?" Sky asked his arms still wrapped around the girl.

When she didn't reply Sky looked to Stella and Riven who gave him a confused look. None of them knew why she wasn't talking but chose not to ask too many questions.

Slowly, Elizabeth pulled away from the blonde and made her way to her bed before throwing herself into it burying her head in her pillow.

Riven pulled Sky out of the blondes room after he shot him a questioning look, leaving Stella to care for the chaos fairy.

"What the fuck happened to her?" The blonde asked.

Riven shook his head before sighing. "I have no idea mate. She came out of the car and hasn't said anything since. Maybe I should go ask Silva, he was there after all." The brunette suggested.

Sky nodded and Riven left to find the man hoping he could answer his questions. He couldn't but Riven didn't know that yet.

Sky walked back into the room to see Elizabeth in the same position she was in when he left. Stella had sat on the bed beside her and began running her fingers through he friends hair trying to comfort her.

Once the light fairy had noticed Sky, she got up and left, sending him a knowing look.

The blonde specialist took Stellas place and began running his fingers through her hair.

Elizabeth noticed that Sky had took her best friends place because she could always tell when Sky was touching her. He brought a sense of comfort that nobody else could.

If she was being honest, Elizabeth was in shock. What did you expect? She just found out her father had been partially responsible for her mothers death.

Ideally, the chaos fairy would ignore everyone, shutting them all out but she knew her friends wouldn't let that happen. She couldn't ignore them but she could ignore her father.

Soon enough, she rolled over so her head was now against Sky and he could see thay the girl had been crying.

He gently moved the girl and himself so her head was in his lap while he continued to play with her hair.

"Do you want to tell me what happened Beth?" He asked quietly. The girl shook her head willing herself not to cry at the reminder of the news she had received.

"Ok then. I see I'm going to have to cheer you up then. Can't have a pretty girl like you crying can we?" He said.

The two blondes eyes met and they both got lost in them.

Sky wanted to tell her how much she means to him but he wasn't sure this was the right time. But he had a feeling there would never be a right time.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked his anxiety sky rocketing at the thought of this ending badly. He could potentially lose his best friend, the girl he loved, but he knew he needed to tell her.

"Yeah, anything." She replied her voice quieter than usual. Sky smiled hearing her voice, he always did.

"I know this isn't the right time, but is there ever a right time? Me and Riven had an argument earlier and it wasn't very nice but he made me realise something..." The specialist trailed off his nerves getting the better of him.

Elizabeth noticed and took his and in hers and squeezed it in reassurance letting the boy know it was ok.

"Iloveyoulikeloveloveyouandiunderstandifyouhatemenoeandwanttoignoremebutireallyneededtotellyou." The blue eyed boy said so quickly he got it out in one breath.

"Ok now tell me again slowly please." Elizabeth knew what he said but she wanted him to say it again so she wasn't hearing things.

Sky took a deep breath calming himself down before taking her other hand. "I love you like love love you and I understand if you hate me now and want to ignore me but I really needed to tell you."