Chapter 1

Elizabeth was hiding. Well not exactly hiding, just trying to avoid certain people. Three of them. It has been months since Saul was arrested and Rosalind became headmistress and Lizzie is still hiding away from her problems.

Where was she hiding? Her room. Yes it's one of the first places people would look but that didn't matter.

"Ellie? Please come out or let us in." Bloom pleaded to the girl. The chaos fairy felt bad. She was avoiding everyone. At first it was only the new arrivals and then slowly the group of people she saw dwindled down to nobody. She'd stay in her room as long as she can only leaving for lessons.

"Beth come on love talk to us. Please we need to know your ok." Sky tried. Usually they would just leave her to it checking up on her every day but after the 'incident' they try get her out every chance they get.

Knowing they mean well, Lizzie flicks her wrist and the door unlocks. Sky let out a sigh of relief when he heard the door click and looked to Bloom who was smiling.

They hadn't physically seen their girlfriend in a week after she was pulled out of normal lessons for private ones with Rosalind.

When the pair entered the room, Lizzie was sat on the floor against her bed using her magic to telekeneticly move the bricks Rosalind had gave her.

The red head caved first and threw herself at her girlfriend holding her close. She kissed her head before Sky grabbed the girl doing the same. After that, the trio situated themselves on Lizzies bed comfortably and caught up. Sky was sat in the middle with Bloom on his right and Lizzie on his left. He had his arms around their shoulders holding onto their hands while the two girls used their free hands to hold each others over Sky.

The three would've sat there all day if Sky didn't have a lesson. Lizzie offered to walk with them, wanting to see how much Andreas had fucked up her dad's system. It was a shit idea and they knew that but did that stop Sky and Bloom from letting the girl go? Nope, no it did not.

"Sky I have an idea." Lizzie started. Was it a good idea, probably not. Would it get her in trouble? Maybe. Would it piss Andreas off? Yeah.

Sky looked at his girl gesturing for her to continue. "You, me, sparring, now?" She questioned. Sky let out a breath chuckling quietly. Of course she would say this. She hasn't sparred anyone in months. She was itching for a fight. With who she didn't care.

"Ok come on then love." Taking her hand he lead her to a free mat. Bloom followed behind and sat on the nearest bench waiting to watch her partners fight.

The sight of Sky and Lizzie on the mat caught the attention of some people. Riven, who smirked knowing Sky was about to get his ass kicked. Dane, who for some reason wanted to fight her and Andreas. The latter was confused as to why his son was sparring the girl.

Sky had hit first. Like always. He sent a jab to her ribs which she had dodged. Taking a step back Lizzie decided she was going to win this fair and square. No magic. She let Sky send a punch to her face before ducking down and sweeping his legs out from under him. She stood up and placed on foot over his throat.

The blond wasn't giving up. He grabbed the girls foot and pulled her to the ground beside him. He then straddled her pinning her down. Had Sky really thought it would be this easy? She thought to herself. Sending a jab to his throat, the specialist fell back giving the Silva girl another advantage. She kicked Sky down to the floor where she put her foot on his chest.

The boy had finally accepted defeat and let the girl help him up. Once he was up the pair heard a slow clapping. Turning around, Lizzie saw Andreas staring right at her.

"That was good. Makes me doubt that you are your fathers daughter." He compliments? This confused the girl. What was Andreas trying to imply.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She asks offended. She knows she probably shouldn't start something with him but she  can't let him disrespect her father.