Chapter 9

For once in her life, Elizabeth Silva hated being right. Sebastian was a blood witch. She knew the man and her father were friends and he was the reason Andreas was dead.

He had betrayed her family and they had lost a member because of it. He was now on her kill list.

Many attempts have been made to try and lure the man into a trap and all of which have failed. It was getting annoying.

At one point Lizzie even tried to sneak out and kill him herself but she was caught and wasn't able to execute her plan.

Bloom had asked her lovers for some help which brings them to now.

"I could always just go and kill him." Lizzie suggested.

"Love we talked about this." Sky responded.

Lizzie shook her head and grumbled about how her plan was amazing.

"Why don't we offer him something he wants?" Sky suggests.

Bloom considers his idea before looking to Lizzie who was still sulking. "Like what. We know he wants us but we can't give him that." Bloom says.

"What about that book we got from the cottage?" Lizzie tries. Both teenagers looked to the girl.

"That's actually a good idea.... what's the catch?" Bloom question cautiously.

"I come with you."

"No way." "Not a chance."

Lizzie looks at them. "My magic is back and pretty useful if needed I could help." She pleaded.

They knew she had a point but they didn't want her to get hurt again.

"On one condition." Sky caved.

"Be careful." Bloom finished for him.

Lizzie nodded and promised to be careful not wanting to get hurt again.

That was settled. Tomorrow Bloom and Lizzie would meet Sebastian and offer him the book in exchange for answers on how to get the fairies magic back.

The two fairies went back to their suite and just sat on the couch in each others arms holding each other in a comfortable silence when Terra came in.

She called a suite meeting and everyone gathered in the shared space on the couches waiting for Terra to speak.

"Ok this is actually quite hard. Uhh I hope you don't think of me any differently because of this but I-" The earth fairy trailed off unsure of how to say it.

"Terra it's ok. You can tell us whatever it is and we won't judge you. You're our family." Lizzid comforted sending the younger girl a smile.

Terra nodded to herself and with her new found confidence told them the news.

"I'm a lesbian."

Nobody said anything for a few seconds letting it sink in.

Terra looked around hesitantly to see her suitmates faces.

"That's another to the fuit bowl." Lizzie announced with a large smile on her face.

The rest of the fairies laughed at her comment and Terra realised they were ok with it.

One by one, each girl approached her and wrapped their arms around her until they were all hugging.

"So you're ok with it then?" She asked.

Lizzie and Bloom laughed.

"Of course we are Terra. I mean we're together with Sky so of course it's fine." Bloom assured.