Chapter 3

*this chapter contains smut*

Currently, Bloom was having her lesson with Rosalind. The older woman had decided it would be easier if Laura was the one who taught Lizzie seeing as their magic is the same.

Lizzie was bored. She was sat in her mothers room as the woman was explaining something about their magic. All the blonde girl wanted was to be far away from here.

"You're not even listening to me Eliza." The older woman stated. The girl looked at her mother with a straight face.

"No I'm not. I don't need any of this." She sighed flailing her arms around. Laura looked at her daughter and sighed.

"I get it. I was here once in your shoes and it was hell but it was worth it Eliza. Just please try, you never know you might need to do some of this stuff one day." The mother pleaded. Lizzie sighed and held her hands up in surrender, a small smile finding her way on her lips.

That's how she spent the next hour, genuinely enjoying the time with her mother while progressing magically.

The training had been exhausting hence why the chaos fairy was napping on her bed. Sky had said their best bet at finding her would be her room and it was.

The blonde was asleep when the pair arrived. They stood watching their girlfriend not wanting to wake her up. Sky knew how she struggled sleeping she has since Saul was arrested.

"Ellie, baby, time to wake up." Bloom cooed, running her hands through the girls hair. The older fairy let out a groan before peeling her eyes open and seeing her girlfriend in front of her.

"Hello beautiful." She said pulling the ginger fairy on top of her and kissing her. She hadn't yet noticed Sky was there but he didn't mind. He was getting a good show. He just watched as his girlfriends made out with each other.

Reluctantly, the specialist cleared his throat, and the two girls parted. Lizzie had her eyes set on the blond, looking him up and down when she realised why he had cleared his throat. Bloom noticed the pink dusting his cheeks. There was an awkward silence for a few moments before Lizzie spoke up.

"Is there a reason you woke me up darling?" The chaos fairy asked. Bloom and Sky share a look before looking back at the blonde fairy.

"Well we were wondering if you wanted to go home for a bit. We need a book that's there so we thought you might want to come." Bloom explained hesitantly.

Lizzies face lit up in a way the duo hadn't seen in a long time causing them to smile a little themselves. "When do we leave?" She asked eagerly. Sky shook his head laughing at his lover. He loved how childlike and innocent she could be.

The way to the Silva Cottage had been hell for Sky. Why? Because Lizzie was telling Bloom all of his childhood stories. Like the time he fell out of a tree because he saw a spider and the time he fell in the pond while sparring.

Bloom laughed listening carefully to everything the older girl was saying soaking up ever word. Sky was grumbling murmering a small 'that's not what happened' every now and then.

Soon enough the boy decided to spill some of Lizzies childhood stories. He told the fire fairy about the time she was playing with Sauls sword and cut her hand leaving a scar on her palm and how she always used to run around with no top on when she was small. Then there was his personal favourite.

Her 12th birthday. Saul had gifted her some rollerskates and she had skated into the pond. The girl was devastated that she had ruined her favourite top but soon got over it when Sky himself had jumped into the pond just to cheer her up. Saul had found them hours later playing in the pond soaked from head to toe.