Chapter 10

The next day, the specialists and fairies all trained together. Elizabeth was with Bloom and Sky. Everybody else was in a pair but the three were together. Elizabeth didn't know why nor did she care. She assumed she was there for backup should it be needed.

The trio were back to back slowly circling the centre of the maze on full alert. Sky had his sword ready and Bloom had her hands out ready to use her magic. Elizabeth stood with her arms by her sides trying to locate the fake burned one but it was harder than she imagines seeing as it wasn't real.

"Where is it?" The specialist asked, his eyes darting around each opening.

"I don't know, Ellie?" The red head asked, nervous. Yes, they knew the burned one wasn't real but it didn't calm their nerves in the slightest.

"I can't sense it probably because it's not a re-" The blonde was cut off by a screech behind her. "Found it." She said turning around.

The burned one was coming at them, showing no signs of stopping or slowing down. Quickly, the chaos fairy pulled the younger girl out of the way as Sky let out a yell before running at it, trying to stab it.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't work and Sky was sent flying to the floor. Bloom took this as her chance, while the burned one was focused on the boy. She shot fire at the creature.

It let out a cry before turning around and heading for her. Elizabeth knew she needed to act fast. While this may not be a real burned one, there may be a situation where it is a real one.

Taking a deep breath, Elizabeth raised her hands allowing her blue mist to surround them. Her eyes changed to her electric blue as she raised her arms creating a shield infront of Bloom.

The burned one crashed into it and staggered back not expecting the shield to be there. Bloom took the opportunity to run to Sky making sure he was alright before turning back to the chaos fairy.

The blonde fairy had her arms in the air the burned one along with it. She threw her hands down and the burned one crashed down to the ground leaving a small dint in the ground.

While it was distracted Bloom shot it with her fire once again as Elizabeth tried to contain it giving Sky the chance to strike it with his sword, but it still wasn't enough. The fake burned one was still going and Elizabeth knew she had to take it down.

She ran to the other side of the opening and grabbed the burned ones attention. She let it run at her which caused the other two to watch in confusion.

Seconds before it got to her, the burned one was in in air screaming in pain as she ripped it apart. The large crystal fell from the burned one signifying that had it been real it would be dead.

Sky ran to the girl and engulfed her in a hug, picking her up slightly as he did. Bloom let out a sigh of relief and hugs the blonde after Sky had let her go.

Just then Professor Harvey made his presence known and congratulated the trio. They saw Dowling and Silva along with Musa and Aisha watching them as they passed.

Bloom and Sky had started a conversation but Elizabeth wasn't paying attention to them. Instead she was glaring daggers at her father.

Saul wondered what had happened that caused her reaction. He was scared that she had found out what had happened at Aster Dell, that Beatrix had told her that he had a part in her mothers death.

"Earth to little Silva." Sky said bringing Elizabeth out of her thoughts. She looked over at the pair to see them looking at her with worried expressions on their faces. She simply smiled at them.

"Sorry got lost in my head." The older fairy explained shortly. After that the girl heads off to where Saul is, determined to get some answers.

When Saul noticed Elizabeth coming towards him he didn't know if he should be happy she decided to acknowledge him or scared by what she wants.