Chapter 12

So far their plan for Beatrix was going well. They had successfully broke her out and were now in Dowlings office. Beatrix had told them about the trap in Dowlings office and how to disable it. The air fairy had suggested using Dane.

"So we just what wait for Dane?" Bloom asked. The other girls looked at each other knowing that wasn't the plan.

"Yes. He's game." Beatrix stated. Bloom came up behind her.

"Are you game?" She asked. Beatrix shot the fire fairy a confused look before Elizabeth moved in between them and shoved the air fairy through the trap.

Beatrix immediately fell to the ground, paralysed causing the two second year fairies to laugh.

"And this is why my plans are the best." Stella stated. Terra looked confused by what had just happened.

"So we broke out Beatrix only to trap her again and get what we want?" She asked. Stella nodded at the earth fairy.

Stella and Terra took up the back while the other three were infront. Elizabeth had a feeling that something bad was going to happen, that feeling hadn't left in the past few days.

"Do you want me to come in with you fire cracker?" The blonde asked as they stood outside the door to where Rosalind was being kept.

Bloom stared at the chaos fairy as if she was debating it with herself. One one hand she really wanted the girl there, so she could get her own answers. But on the other hand she wanted her as far away from Rosalind as possible incase she was dangerous.

"Yeah, you deserve answers too Ellie." She replied taking the blonde girls hand in her own.

The blonde walks in after the fire fairy just incase she had changed her mind. She hadn't. The two reach the top of the stairs and look forward seeing a forcefield of sorts.

"It kinda looks like one of yours." Bloom says quietly. Elizabeth nods in agreement. It was obvious Bloom had no idea what it was. It was a stasis field, which means Rosalind was in stasis.

As the girls approached, Bloom heard Rosalind in her head again. Elizabeth didn't know this. The fire fairy put her hand on the barrier and began to take it down freeing the older fairy.

Once free, Rosalind looked at the two young fairies before her. Looking thrm both up and down as if she was assessing them- she was.

Her eyes settled on Elizabeth. "You look so much like your mother Elizabeth." She said before leading the girls to a secret passage way out if the building.

What none of them knew was that their friends had been caught and that Dowling and Silva were now looking for them.

Harvey had took the remaining fairies fairies their suite where he locked them in. Sam was also in there, not that his father knew this. Stella almost started a fight with Aisha while Musa tried to calm them down. Just as they were about to fight, the lights went out.

This was because Rosalind had took the girls to the stone circle where she was drawing on the magic, leaving Alfea defenceless.

"So what happened at Aster Dell then exactly because I've been told two different things?" Elizabeth asked. Rosalind looked at the younger fairy with a calculating look.

"What your father and Farrah told you was true. However I didn't tell them that it wasn't just people there. They were Blood Witches." The older fairy went on to explain how she had killed all the blood witches and how she didn't tell the others what was happening.

It was safe to say Elizabeth hated the woman. If she had told the others what was really happening her mother could have been saved. As if Rosalind knew what she was thinking she spoke up.