Epilogue- Letters to Lizzie

Beth,

Its been two years. The worst two years of my life. Things are slowly getting better for everyone.

Riven goes to your grave everyday and tells you about anything and everything until Musa drags him away. You were right about them, they're together now.

Stella found someone, he's called Brandon. I think you'd really like him. She visits once a week. She really misses you.

Terra is happy with Kat. You remember Kat? She's the only other girl who kicked Rivens ass in first year.

Your mum and dad are as good as they can be. Saul still makes us do family night on Saturdays. We always save a place for you just incase you aren't really dead and appear at the door one day. I think that's his way of coping.

Laura's amazing. She really is the mum you deserved. She feels guilty that she was never there but I think she knows deep down that you don't blame her.

Your also a big sister. Laura found out she was pregnant a few weeks after you died. You have a baby brother. Andreas after my dad. He's adorable. You'd love him, I wish you got to meet him. He's 2 and already knows all about his big sissy.

Me and Bloom are.... well were ok. It still doesn't feel right without you but we're doing the best we can. We're getting married if you were still here you would be too. We decided to take your last name so it's like your still here. We miss you love.

I have a surprise for you. Blooms pregnant. It's a little girl we decided to call her Elizabeth after her other mum. Silvas ecstatic.

I hope your ok wherever you are and I hope Andreas is taking care of you. I think he really liked you. I hope Beatrix is there too.

Happy birthday love.

I love you Beth,

Sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellie,

It's been seven years now. Seven. Yet it feels like yesterday it happened. I still get nightmares.

Lizzie is 5 now and she acts so much like you. Sky thinks she is you, that you found your way back to us and I like to think that too.

I'm writing this on your birthday. You'd be 24 but you're forever 17.

Will the feeling of not being whole ever go away? I don't think it will but I don't want it to. It's a reminder that you're not here no matter how much it hurts. It wasn't as bad when Lizzie was born.

She asks about you all the time. She loves you even though you never got to meet her. She wishes for it every year. She's even got chaos magic like you. I'm not sure how but she says it makes her feel closer to you.

Happy birthday baby.

I love you Ellie,

Your little firecracker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mama,

Hi. I wish I got to meet you. Mum and dad tell me I'm just like you. Sometimes they think we're the same person. I've seen pictures of you with everyone and I see what they mean when they say I look like you.

I'm 17 now just like you. Its been hard for them without you. Even nearly 20 years later. We celebrate your birthday ever year always have.

I have the same magic as you. It freaks grandpa out how similar we are. We were taught about you today during the assembly. Mum and Dad cried. Oh he took grandpa's old job when he finally retired. I met some of your friends too. Everyone was there. Aunt Stella and Uncle Brandon, Aunt Musa and Uncle Riven, Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Terra and Aunt Kat.

Now I understand why they never told me what happened. You're a hero mama. I'm proud of you. Are you proud of me?

I hope I get to meet you someday.

Mum and dad got old. They're nearly 40 now. Well that's not old but that's not the point. They still practically look the same as the pictures just with more wrinkles.

My friends say I'm basically Alfea royalty with Dad as the headmaster of the Specialists and you and mum saving the world.

Dad told me you wanted to teach here and I don't understand why teenagers are awful. He often tells me stories about you. He told me about the time you beat Grandpa Andreas. Uncle Riven showed me the video. He also works here as a specialist teacher. The fairies and Specialists train together at least twice a week.

Happy birthday mama.

I love you,

Izzie.