Chapter 3

Once Sky and Elizabeth reached the canteen, Stella dragged them to a table where the rest of the suite sat.

The light fairy then explained to the blondes what had happened the night prior and Elizabeth felt guilty. She sent the fire fairy a worried glance, sliding into the seat beside her placing a hand over her shoulder and pulling Bloom into herself.

"Fuck me gently with a chainsaw." The chaos fairy said, unsure of what else to say. Safe to say she got some weird looks from the rest of the table.

Stella began to question where the burned one could be, Terra answering her question and delving into a story.

Meanwhile, Sky and Elizabeth were sending glances Blooms way. Stella noticed this and watched the three with a knowing look on her face.

The light fairy knew Sky and Lizzie liked each other, that's why she never asked him out. She couldn't do that to her best friend. But watching the looks the pair gave to the newest fairy, Stella wondered if it was just a friendly gesture or something more. She also noticed how Bloom seemed a lot more comfortable with Elizabeth's arm around her and Sky's hand on her shoulder.

"So we go to the barn yeah. That one makes the most sense. So just tell me when and where and I'll be there." The blonde fairy spoke up for the second time.

"Thank you Terra for your information. Thank you Bloom for taking responsibility. Thank you Lizzie for helping and thank you everyone else for.... well nothing. Thanks for nothing." And with that the light fairy was gone. Sky also dismissed himself saying he had to go to training, leaving Elizabeth alone with the first year fairies.

"Don't take what Stella said to heart she's just got a lot going on right now." The blonde assured. Aisha scoffed shaking her head causing the blonde to frown. Musa and Terra nodded in understanding assuring the chaos fairy it was alright and they understood.

Bloom didn't say a word, her thoughts conflicted. She was confused about Sky and Elizabeth. At first she thought they were together based on what other people have told her but just then she wasn't so sure. It was obvious to everyone but themselves that they liked each other even Bloom which made her wonder why they had both comforted her in that way.

She shook it off as she felt Elizabeth's arm leave her shoulder and stand up. "Well ladies as lovely as this has been. I need to go. Should probably go train." The blonde explained earning a series of goodbyes from the girls.

Bloom watched as Elizabeth's figure left the canteen and looked to the girls.

"You totally like her." Musa states.

"Is that an empath thing or an observational thing?" Aisha enquires. Bloom looks to Terra for some help but the earth fairy just shrugs her shoulders.

"Ok I do not like her. She's with Sky." Bloom defends trying not to out her little crush on the specialst aswell.

"She's not surprisingly. Ask Stella about it. Actually maybe don't but still. They're not together because they're both convinced the other doesn't like them that way. It's honestly quite sad." Terra explains a small frown forming on her face.

"I'm sensing confusion care to elaborate?" Musa questions, a knowing look on her face.

"Not particularly no. Oh look at the time, I need to go and do..... stuff." The ginger says before grabbing her things and practically running out of the area.

"So are you going to admit your feelings for Sky yet Lizzie?" Riven asks, throwing a punch at the girl who dodges it throwing a punch of her own.

"Nope. I do not like Sky and even if I did, which I don't he doesn't like me back." She huffs as she sweeps Rivens legs out from under him.

The blonde places her foot on his throat careful not to hurt him too much as he starts smacking the floor.

The pair make their way to the bench and the blonde picks up her phone. Checking for messages she sees one from Stella.

'They're noving the burned one tonight get to the barrier ASAP. X'

"Sorry Riv I gotta go fairy stuff." She said running to meet the others at the barrier.

Elizabeth was the last to get there, the group not wasting any time once she had arrived.

"What a lovely little barn shame there's a burned one inside." Elizabeth says to nobody in particular. The group of fairies slowly make their way inside and see the burned one is gone.

"Guys. Get out here." Terra shouted from the outside gaining the girls attention.

Looking around, Elizabeth took in the sight before her. A dozen dead bodies mutilated by the burned one. Panic coursed through her veins as she realised her dad was on this mission.

Her eyes darted from corpse to corpse as she tried to keep her breathing steady trying to find her dad.

"Look it's Mr Silva. The earth fairy pointed out gaining the blondes attention. That's all she needed before she made her way to her father who had definelty looked better.

She didn't notice the conversation around her and how Terra has sent Aisha and Stella after Bloom while she and Musa tended to her father.

All Elizabeth focused on was the state of her father, scared he was going to die.

"It's alright Mr Silva, it's Terra Harvey and Musa. Lizzie is here too. A burned one got you but its OK we'll get you back to the school if no time." The earth fairy comforted taking another step forward so she's next to Elizabeth.

"I know who you are. Stay back. Eliza sweetheart you need to go. All of you do." The older man pleaded.

Elizabeth shook her head getting closer to her father before crouching down beside him. "I can take the pain away if you want dad." She offered. The elder Silva looked at his daughter seeing the fear in her eyes. He didn't want her to do it for him. But he agreed knowing it would give her peace of mind knowing she can take his pain away.

"Ok sweetheart just don't overdo it." He said as the chaos fairy raised her hand to his head, placing her index and middle finger in his temple before her eyes turned blue.

Elizabeth thought of some good times they had when she was younger and let them fill his head as he watched subsiding the pain giving Terra the opportunity to pour the zanbaq in the man's mouth before Musa helped Terra pick the man up and drag him back to the school.

Elizabeth trailed behind her energy depleting as she became weaker and weaker. She was not used to exerting this much magic but was determined to keep her dad out of pain until he was at the greenhouse.

Stumbling in behind them, her eyes flickered before she collapsed. Riven noticed her and ran to catch her before she hit the floor. Picking her up and carrying her the same way the two fairies and Dane were taking her dad.

Everyone in the hall was very confused at what they all saw. Worried but confused. Nobody knew what actually happened but word soon spread. Sky was about to leave to find them when a first year specialist came up to him.

"Hey have you heard what happened?" He asked the blonde.

Sky shook his head and indicated for the boy to carry on.

"Two fairies brought Silva in 10 minutes ago. He was covered in blood and dirt. Then his kid came in after him and passed out but some guy took her somewhere probably the greenhouse." And with that explanation Sky ran.

He ran as fast as he could to make sure they were OK. It felt like he was running for hours when in reality it was only a few minutes before he reached the greenhouse.

To say Sky was scared was an understatement. The two people he cares most about are in there and he doesn't know if they're OK.

"Please be ok. Please be ok." He mutters quietly to himself, reaching for the handle trying to prepare himself for whatever is on the otherside.