Chapter 6

After the little show, the banquet was over and everyone was leaving. Lizzie was with her mother and lovers when Rosalind spoke up.

"Laura, Bloom, Lizzie if you could stay behind. I need to talk to you." She announced.

Sky looked at the trio worried. Bloom and Lizzie sent him a reassuring look but he still didn't budge.

Laura placed a hand on her godsons shoulder. "It's ok Sky. We'll be fine she wouldn't try anything right now." She assured.

With that Sky kissed his girls on the lips and his godmother on the cheek and left.

Sky and Laura had been able to build some sort of relationship. She was the mother he always needed because just like every little girl needs her dad, every little boy needs his mum.

The three fairies turned to the woman and walked towards her. Rosalind gestured for them to sit which they did.

"I get it. You don't like me and that's fine. I couldn't give a fuck. But I need you to know I'm on your side." The hag was interrupted by Laura laughing.

"As I was saying, I'm not the bad guy here belive it or not and to prove that I have decided to free you Laura. What I did was wrong." She continued.

Rosalind stood up and walked to Laura. She pulled down her shawl and revealed the gem on her back. Effortlessly, she plucked the gem from her back and placed it on the table.

Laura looked at the older woman with wide eyes. Rosalind then placed a piece for folded paper on the table.

Bloom picked it up first before reading it and handing it to Laura who did the same.
Lizzie could see the smiles on their faces and wondered what the paper said.

"What is it?" The blonde asked.

"It's a pardon." And with that Lizzie spun around and saw her dad clad in his usual uniform.

Jumping up the youngest Silva ran to her father and jumped into his open arms. She held onto the man for dear life hoping this was real.

Saul cradled his daughter as the tears slipped down her cheeks. He let out a few tears of his own. After 16 years his family was finally complete.

"Promise me this is real. Promise me that I'm not going to wake up and you're gone. Please daddy promise me you're really here." She begs.

Saul ran his fingers through her curly hair. "It's really sweetheart. I'm here. Daddy's here and I'm not going anywhere ever again I promise." He cooed.

Letting out a laugh of relief the girl pulled her head off of his chest turning it to look at her mother.

"He's here mum. He's actually here. We can very a family again all of us and Bloom and Sky and Stella. We can fi ally be a family." The girl exclaimed like a child.

Laura and Bloom both froze but for two different reasons.

Bloom froze because Lizzie had included her in her family.

Laura froze because she had heard the one thing she always wanted to hear. Mum. Lizzie called her mum. Her little girl had called her mum. After 10 months the girl had finally accepted her as her mother and she loved it.

Laura ran to her small family and joined the hug, finally being able to hold her husband and daughter at the same time.

Bloom watched with a smile, seeing her Ellie with the biggest smile she's ever seen. She realised that Ellie her precious Ellie wasn't so broken anymore.

Laura then moved over to Bloom and dragged the girl to join in. She was after all apart of her family now.

Neither Bloom or Laura had actually talked to each other yet not really interacting but to know Laura had accepted her made Bloom feel wanted in a way her parents never did.

Rosalind watched the group with a small smile. She regretted what she did and realised she didn't need to do any of it. If she wanted power she should have never took Laura away from Lizzie.

A small part of her wondered why she did it in the first place. Yes she wanted power but why? She really was trying to make up for her mistakes but would it be enough.

The family had made their way to Saul and Laura's room, Bloom having left them to go to Sky letting them have their moment.

"So Eliza tell me properly what have I missed." Saul spoke.

Lizzie smiled at her parents vefore telling them about everything. She told them about Sky and Bloom minus a few details. She told them about Stella and Musa. She told them about how her powers have developed and saw the pride in her fathers eyes. She told them how she best up Andreas with ease and that Riven had the video.

"Well that was a lot." Saul commented.

"Well you were gone a while honey." Laura told him. He nodded with a sad smile, knowing he had missed it.

Saul didn't know what the future held but he did know one thing for sure.

He wasn't leaving them ever again.

He finally had both of his girls and he wasn't letting them go.

The father an daughter then told Laura every detail of the past 16 years and the woman had decided that despite not knowing her much and the fact her mothers a bitch, Stella was as much her daughter as Lizzie. The way the pair talked about the girl made her realise she needs a mother who cares. She was practically a part of their family anyway and she was more than happy to have her.

Laura always wanted a big family with lots of kids but that got ripped away from her.

Fortunately, she was able to raise Beatix with the help of Andreas who sometimes managed to break free from Rosalinds hold and she told them about that.

Lizzie decided that Beatirx was her sister now. She didn't care about the things that she did in the past because truthfully she didn't know any better. That's how she was raised but she would do anything to help her sister and her godfather.

Lizzie didn't realise it but her family was growing. She had her mum and her dad. She had her brother, Riven. Her sisters, Stella, Musa and Beatrix. She had her aunt Farrah who wasn't with them anymore. She had her uncle Ben and her cousins Sam and Terra. She had the loves of her life, Sky and Bloom. And soon she would have her godfather, Andreas.

Lizzie would fix her family if it's the last thing she ever did.

A/N
Since it's my birthday I'm gonna bless you all with a double update.

Be sure to check out Always WTS!