Chapter Four: The Body

^ Gabby's outfit

^ Gabby's outfit.

Gabby sat at her easel with a sigh before continuing to paint it was of a scared Will who was surrounded by flying white particles it was like Hawkins but not exactly. She thought about Lucas, Dustin, and Mike. Gabby couldn't help but feel like something wasn't right the body didn't feel like Will when we looked at it.

"GABBY! Are you there? Over," she hears from her walkie-talkie. Gabby sighs as she stops painting before walking over to her nightstand and picking up her walkie.

"I'm here Mike what's up? Over" Gabby says into the walkie-talkie.

"Thank God you're not acting like Lucas. over."

"Is he okay?" She asked, "Over."

"This is about Will. Over." Mike says causing Gabby to smile her sixth sense never steered her wrong

"He's not dead, is he?" She questioned "Over"

"Of course, you know. I already called Lucas and he's going to get you then Dustin. Over and out," Mike says. Gabby quickly got up, got dressed, and brushed her teeth before fixing her two puff balls before she went down the stairs just as she heard a knock on the door.

"Your chariot awaits m'lady," Lucas says holding his hand out to hold.

"Thank you, kind sir." She says as she holds his hand as they walked towards his bike. Lucas makes sure the bike is steady so that she could get on safely.

"You really think that Will could be alive?" Lucas asked as he starts peddling.

"I mean I think he is when I saw the body it just didn't even feel like Will." She says as she leans on his back making sure to wrap her arms around him.

"I just don't want to get my hopes up," Lucas says as he peddles to Dustin's house.

.......

They all sat on the floor looking at El as she messes with the walkie-talkie. Whimpering sounds were coming out of it. El looked at the walkie-talkie, turning the buttons in different directions but nothing happened.

"We keep losing signal," Mike says to them, "but you heard it, right?"

"Yeah, I heard a baby," Lucas says to Mike.

Mike frowns at his answer. "What?" Is all that Mike said in response.

"Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor,"
Lucas pointed out to him.

El was still playing around with the walkie-talkie. Gabby sits a little closer to El and the whimpers get louder causing El to look at Gabby.

"It's probably the Blackburn's next door."

"Uh, did that sound like a baby to you?" Mike counters. "It was Will."

"Mike--" Lucas begins.

"Lucas, you don't understand," Mike says impatiently. "He spoke last night. Words! He was singing that weird song he loves. Even El heard him!"